Chapter 1

Alex clutched his books close to his chest, he didn't want to be clumsy like he always was, he didn't want to drop them and cause a fuss. He was in the library. A very quiet place so he didn't want to cause a disturbance. He pushed his big bulky glasses up his nose. The bell rang loudly, Alex quickly ran up to the front desk and got his books issued out, he then stuffed them quickly in his bag, making it untidy and lumping. He ran out and started sprinting for home, the books in this bag pushed into his bag and it hurt but he didn't care. Without looking he bumped into a couple tall men, "S-Sorry..." He said trying to get past them but they were blocking the path "Where are you going you pretty thang?" One of the goons asked. Alex straightened his back and cleared his throat "I'm getting home" the red head tried sounding as brave as possible despite how scared he was. Another one of the men grabbed Alex's shoulder roughly, he smiled deviously "Wrong, you're coming with us..". Since Alex had a feminine body the man picked him up easily. He kicked and screamed but that did nothing. The thugs took him to the back room of a very big resturant and threw him onto the floor. The small boy winced in pain. The muscular man who carried him started ripping his clothes off violently, while the two other men watched. As soon as Alex was naked, the man looked at him confused and whispered to his friends "I thought it was a chick". The other men nodded, looking as confused as him. They looked back at the small red headed boy laying, hot tears rolling down his cheeks. The muscular goon smirked "Lets just pretend". Him and his men started pulling down their pants when the young boy screamed out "Help!!". Almost instantly a tall man busted into the back room where they were, he was dressed as a waiter. Sharp brown eyes and black hair, he stood over Alex and pushed the thug back. "Who the fuck are you guys and what are you doing here? Get out of here now, before I call the cops". The hooligans nodded nervously and ran, tripping over their pants as they disappeared. Alex slowly sat up, sniffling, his tears still running down his cheeks, he had a big gash across his chest. The black hair man kneeled down to him, examining the boy's wound. He grabbed a sheet off the table and wrapped the young boy's chest up tightly. "Hey.. I won't hurt you. I'm Daniel, I'll take you to the hospital". Alex nodded, sniffling, he lifted his wrist up to the older man. Daniel looked at the loose bracelet wrapped around his small wrist, it read 'AB Negative'. The man looked at Alex, "Your blood type? Why? What's this for?" "I-in case I get in a situation where I get hurt I have my blood type on my wrist so people will know if I lose a lot of blood. I may not lose a lot of blood at one time but I will bleed for a long time". Daniel smiled sympathetically and took off his waiter jacket and wrapped it around Alex. He then picked him up and ran out of the restaurant. Alex shut his eyes while snuggled into the mans warm chest 'It'll be okay now' he thought.