𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 (𝐕)

Hyeri's POV

- I'm Kim Dae Young. Doyoung's younger sister.

I became a bit shocked after she introduced her. 

'What!!!' , I almost yelled.

- Shh! Low down your voice. 

- Do you know anything about your oppa?

- No.... It's been 5 months he left home. At first, I didn't knew that he ran away with your eonni. 

- Ohh..... My appa caught your oppa's gang.

- Hmm...I know. Kun oppa told me.

- Kun oppa? May I know who's he?

- This gang consists of 9 members. Kun, Mark, Taeyong, Yuta, my oppa, Ten, Xiaojun, Jaemin, Jeno. Out of the 9 members, your appa caught the 4 furious members; Ten, Xiaojun, Jeno & Jaemin. And out of the rest 5, Kun, Taeyong, Mark & Yuta are at their place. And last one my oppa, Doyoung is with your eonni. 

- Why is Ten, Jaemin, Jeno and Xiaojun furious?

- You can't even think what can they do. I think it would be better if you ask them. By the way, I heard that your appa gave them 2 weeks to tell where is oppa and eonni.

- Yes, he did. But how do you know much?

- They contact with the rest of the members. That's why I could know this.

We gossiped for a few moments. Eunjin also came and join us. I introduced Daeyoung to Eunjin. After a few moments, Daeyoung requested something to us. 'Please don't tell this things to anyone else. I also heard that if your appa finds my oppa, they will directly fire on him', me and Eunjin became a bit shocked. Our family has the most cruel male members in this whole world, I guess.

'So, are we friends now?', Daeyoung said being a little bit shy after some moments, 'Though I'm not in the category of you guys' . Eunjin sighed in annoyance. 'What do you think? Rich people's life is very happy and cheerful? NEVER!! THEIR LIFE IS JUST HELL!!!', I nodded yes. I agree with her words.

We are living a luxurious life but very few moments of ours was joyful. And the biggest fact is the females of our family aren't inhumane but males are. I at least hoped that my brother won't be like this but I think my appa and my uncle brainwashed him and also made him a mafia like them.

'I will drive now!', Eunjin whined and pouted cutely.

'Ok! Take it', I said and threw the car key at her and she caught it with confidence.

We drove back to our home. When we entered our house, we saw my eomma - appa and my uncle - aunt sitting in the living room with a worried face. Surely they're worried about eonni. They looked at us and just gave a fake smile.

'How was your first day of college?', my appa asked both of us. 

'It was fine uncle and we already made a friend', Eunjin excitedly replied.

'It's good then. Why don't you guys invite your that friend tomorrow at our place? For staying at night also', my aunt said. Me and Eunjin looked at each other. 'Can we?', we said in unison. 'Hmm! Of course you can!', my eomma said. We bacame happy and thanked them. Then we directly run in the kitchen.

'I want a cup of dalgona', I said to one of our maid.

'And I want....... an americano', Eunjin said with a cute face.

The maid smiled at us. 'OK... My ladies... You'll get them soon', she said with a smile on her face.

'Thank you very much!', we said and bowed. She also bowed back and welcomed us.

I went to my room and quickly took a shower. I don't like gorgeous dresses at home so I changed myself into a simple off white dress.

I sit down with my iPad to read some books

I sit down with my iPad to read some books. Someone knocked at my door.
'Come in please', I said with a bit loud voice. The maid came and put the mug full of dalgona on my side table. I thanked her and she welcomed me. But then she handed me a paper.

'This is from one of the gangster, my lady.', she said and bowed. I also bowed back. After she left my room, I was wondering what would be in this paper. I was thinking if I open this here and anyone else enters my room what will happen then. I don't want to take risk. Better I open it in my washroom.

I went in the washroom and open the paper.

"Meet me at 1:30 tonight. Don't bring anyone else not even Eunjin.
                - Ten"

Weird! Why does he wants to meet me? And only me in this late night? I came out of the washroom.

'OMG!!! You scared me, oppa!', I stated as I saw my oppa standing in front of my washroom door. He just gave me a grinning smile.

'Everyone will go to the garden. Would you like to join? Today's weather is good though', he said. I'm trying to hide the paper from my brother at any cost. 'Mmm..... OK, I'm coming', I said. He nodded yes and left my room. Gladly he didn't saw the paper.

I quickly tore the paper and threw it in the bin. I want to keep this secret to mɛ only. I will not even tell Eunjin about it.

Anneyeong! Wass up everyone? Did y'all watched MAMA yesterday. I couldn't T - T Huhuhuhu!!! Because I had a lot of study pressure. Anyways I'm gonna see the recorded one. Hope you guys will like this chapter and please don't forget to vote. 1 vote means a lot to me. Stay safe and take care. Anneyeong!!