𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 (𝐕𝐈𝐈)

Hyeri's POV

'What's this happening?? Why did you bring me here?', I asked angrily while he is trying to shut my mouth with his hand.

'Can't you shut your damn fcking mouth!?', he whispered angrily. I started arguing with him.

- No I can't! It's all you & your friends' fault.

- Shh!!!

- Because of you guys, I'm apart from my dear eonni now. You just -

He tried to shut my mouth with his hand again but I threw away his hand.

- You just wanted to trap me. I thought you will -

- Hyeri, shut up your mouth or I will do something you can't even imagine.

'What? What? What are you gonna do? I also want to see!', I said while giving him a threatening look.

He harshly pinned me to the nearest wall and kissed me abruptly. I can feel my cheeks burning and my abdomen paining. I- I couldn't even blink my eyes. The kiss is getting more deep. It's feeling like he's gonna eat my lips. I can feel his gaze when he stopped. He gave me a devilish smirk. He had been caging me with his arms this whole time. He released my body and I ran away from the godown.

I came back to my room and closed the door immediately and lean against it. What just happened? I'm exhaling loudly. Still can't believe that he kissed me. I can feel my heart beat getting louder and louder. Stop beating so loudly. Everyone might hear you. Stop! Stop!

I slowly tried to calm myself down by taking deep breath again and again. Shall I tell this to my parents? No, I shouldn't cause if I tell them, my eonni's life will be in risk. At least for the sake of my eonni I can't tell this to my parents or my oppa. I looked at the time. It's 2:45 now. I quickly change my clothes and go to my bed. I still can't believe it. I think it's a bad dream. I must sleep quickly.

Ten's POV

Gosh! What did I do? Why- why did I kiss her!? OK I have to forget it now. I went to check who entered the godown after Hyeri. Surprisingly, it's a cute little puppy. I think he's cold that's why he came here to get a warm place. I took it in my arms and it didn't even reacted. I sat on the ground and put the puppy on my lap. And started rubbing my palms and made the puppy feel the heat. It fell asleep on my lap.

I put the puppy at one side and awake my friends. 'Jaemin!! Jeno!! Xiaojun!! Wake up!!! Wake up!!!', I whispered to them.

'What happened? Why are you calling us in this late night?', Jeno said while rubbing his eyes.

'We got a chance to get out of here!', I whispered to them. They all just looked at me like they can't still believe it.

'Are you kidding us in this dark night?', Xiaojun asked with an unbelievable look.

'Why would I? See the door is opened!', I said to them, 'Get ready to run away from here!'

We took our jacket and gun. When we was about to leave, I remembered about the puppy. I can't leave it alone here so I took it in my lap.

'Why are taking this puppy?', Jaemin asked.

'Because it's very adorable', I replied with a smile.

We ran away quite far from that godown. We were standing in a dark place which is covered by many big trees. So that no one can see us. A black Kia SUV stopped near us. The man in the driving seat put down his glass. It's Yuta.

'Hey man! I thought you guys are dead!', he said.

'Is it too easy to kill us?', I replied while entering the car. I sat in the front seat with the puppy.

'Aww~ what a cute puppy! Where did you get it?', Yuta asked.

'A big story. I will tell everyone after getting back home.', I said while patting the puppy. It's too fluffy.

'Welcome back!!!', everyone shouted and welcomed us.

'Aww~ such a cute puppy. Where did you get it?', everyone asking me.

'Yaah...Ten tell the story now!', Yuta said.

I told them the story of how because of this puppy I had give my first kiss to someone else.

'You- you- you mean, you kissed that girl?', Taeyong said almost startling.

'Yes I did', I said with no emotion on my face.

'If she tells her dad then?', Mark asked being scared.

'Let her do whatever she wants', I said.

I don't know why but I'm not feeling guilty anymore for kissing her. Rather I'm feeling I did the right thing. Wait! Am I falling for her? Does love feels like this? Or it's just a dream? I kept thinking about it. I think I'm in love with her. But she doesn't deserve me. What am I gonna do!? I mentally slapped on my face.

Sorry, Hyeri but I love you. Hope you will also love me back.

Anneyeong! I'm writing too fast these days. Shall I keep you guys in wait for Part 7? May be I should. I will be on a hiatus for some days so bye!!!