Chapter 48

Of course, they did not fulfill the mission. Tsunade wasn't angry, it was Root after all. At least now he knows Danzo is working with Orochimaru and that he follows Hinata's eyes. In addition, Hinata informed her of a possible spy among her ANBU units.

Naruto couldn't be more disappointed. Also because Hinata saw it. He knew it was because he wasn't strong enough. Kyuubi made his puppet out of him again. He decided to step up as soon as possible. Hinata has not spoken to him since then. Plus, it was time for her training.

... The next day, Hinata was leaving. Those two months passed like water. A lot has happened…

Before she left, she saw Naruto training diligently with Kakashi and Yamato. She could not forget him and left him a basket with food, also with a message. Then she went to the Forest of Death … Naruto was sweaty and hungry. Then he saw the basket.

"Huh? Who is it from?"

"Dear Naruto, I wish you good luck and give you this basket. I hope you'll enjoy the meal. I'm leaving for my training now. Take care…"
                                                       -Hinata

Naruto smiled.

"She's not upset."

"Naruto, let's continue again in ten minutes."

"All right, Kakashi-sensei!"

Hito had everything prepared. She even had an animal summoned with her.

"I may disappoint you, but the training will last at least a year."

"A year? So long?"

"I hope I didn't thwart your plans. But once or twice a year, you can leave for a while. But you have to be back by the full moon, it's important." Hinata didn't understand what was going on.

"F-full moon?"

"I'll explain it all to you." Hito went for the book.

"I wasn't able to achieve it, but do you see this? It is the legendary seal Moon Shadow. To achieve this, each full moon must accumulate energy from the moon. Maybe it looks like Sage mode, but the power is much stronger. This is also why training takes much longer."

"S-seal Moon Shadow?"

"Yes, and only the ruler of the Perfect Byakugan can achieve. Are you ready?" Hinata had nothing to think about and nodded. She learned that the summoned nocturnal animal, the Barn owl, can become her summoning animal once she masters the technique.

"C-can I ask, why did the preparation take so long?"

"This has a simple explanation, since I do not have the Moon Shadow seal, the summoning of a sacred animal takes over one month."

"D-don't you have it? That surprises me…"

"An old woman like me doesn't have a chance to get the seal. But you are young. Not everyone, including me, can get the seal. Your will must be strong to achieve it."

"It's more complicated than it seemed…"

"Such a seal is a rarity! Not everyone can get it! It is a gift from Homura-san!"

"But why me?"

"You are special, Hinata." She smiled at her. Hinata blushed a little.

"Now let's start training. First you have to learn special taijutsu, which is a very important part of training. Look." Hito mastered the special taijutsu. Now she could teach Hinata.

Her movements are so fast and graceful. It looks like ballet and it looks so simple and beautiful. Will I be able to learn it?

"It may seem simple, but the opposite is true. It is very difficult to achieve such graceful movements. In addition, over time you have to accelerate and accelerate."

"I'll try it."

... She had been training with Hita for a week now, and the full moon was approaching...

"Hinata, you have already mastered graceful movements, but your speed is minimal. You have to speed up significantly, otherwise this movement will be useless during the fight."

"I understand." It was hard, but thanks to mastering Hyuuga training, she learned special taijutsu in two weeks.

"Congratulations, now we can move on to the next training."

Author's note: I put a picture here for a better imagination.