2

~ Here is chapter  2, hope you like (note at the end of the chapter) 

.

.

.

.

.

Watching the sunrise was something Yoongi liked to do, the new sunlight created a hazy orange hue in his room as he got dressed ready to start his parole. Securing his weapons in place, dagger in the holder on his thigh, his main steth blace strapped to his back along with some other complaints to attack other creatures than demons.

Opening his door he was immediately greeted by a Jungkook at his door, hand ready to knock, Yoongi scowled at the young boy as Jungkook gave him a bunny smile, "good morning Yoongi" he said brightly. Yoongi however pushed passed Jungkook rolling his eyes, Jungkook was quick to follow him.

"So are we patrolling today?" he questioned, Yoongi turned to him,

"We?" Yoongi spat,

"Yea...well yourself and Namjoon, maybe me" he quietly asked as Yoongi poked a finger into his chest.

"Listen rookie, you need years of training to be able to go out on parole and I'm not going to baby sit some fanboy of one of my friends either you go back to training or backoff" the harsh words made Jungkook frown, he huffed standing to full height now towering over Yoongi.

"For your information Yoongi I am the best fighter in my class and today they granted me permission to shadow you and Namjoon so I suggest you get off your high horse and get that damn chip off your shoulder" Jungkook spat as Yoongi was amazed at how quickly he changed, not the normal shy kid. Yoongi backed up,

"Alright kid, come with us but if you fuck up or get in the way, I will kill you" he whispered as Jungkook refuesed to look away from Yoongi's dark eyes.

"Deal" he replied, the room was ice cold as they walked down to the main foyer of the institute.

Yoongi didn't wait up for Jungkook as he sped out of the door and into the crisp cold air, the starting of winter was Yoongi's favorite, he loved feeling the rush of his blood pumping around his body and the contrast of his warm body against the cold air, his breath coming out in short puffs.

"So how do you know where to find demons?" Jungkook asked as he secured the hollow sword in the holder behind his back, following Yoongi, the cold air was bitter but again it made Jungkook feel alert, feeling the cold tingles down his spine. Walking down the main street, passing by the mundane people of the city and it was okay as Yoongi and Jungkook used a glamour to disappear, not to be seen by the mortal eye.

                                                                                        ***

"I need to stop by a friend of mine for a second and I think he will like you very much" Yoongi smirked at Jungkook as they walked towards an apartment building that looked run down, Jungkook was confused, as if Yoongi could read his mind "it's a glamour" walking up to the front door Yoongi placed a ring against the keyhole of the door as it shimmered and rippled to reveal a grand opening of a modern looking apartment building.

Opening the door, revealing white marble staircase that ascended up with vines decorating the railing, walking up the smell of incense was pungent under Yoongi's nose, Patchouli was the smell it was most commonly used to keep demons at bay, like catnip to cats they couldn't get enough of it. As the view of the loft came into view a deep voice rumbled behind Yoongi and Jungkook, with fast reflex Yoongi swung his blade, the person ducked freezing Yoongi in place.