Chapter One

Mackenzie's POV
"Morning sunshine!" Fred says with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Fred, what did you do..?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Now Kenzie, why do you ask that!?" He asks, faking an offended face.

"Because you're smirking.." I started and then saw his gaze was on my head, more importantly my hair.

He starts laughing and backing off as I jump up and run to the mirror in the bathroom. "Surprise!" Fred says, catching his breath from laughing so much.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I say between gritted teeth as my hands rub through my now black hair.

"Why? You wanted to dye your hair, so I did it for you!" Fred says, chuckling now.

"I wanted it professionally done! You know, by a muggle salon not Weasley's finest prankster!" I say, rolling my eyes but looking at how good it looks.

"Well, I think it looks good on you, darlin~" He say, saying 'darlin' in a funny voice.

"How'd you even do this without me waking up?" I ask, knowing I sounded stupid for asking it.

"How else?" He asks, smirking and leaning against the doorframe.

"Magic.. Look, don't pick on me, I'm still asleep." I say, rolling my eyes again.

"Now the other reason I woke you up. You're mother wrote an owl to you. Apparently your little sister got accepted into Hogwarts," Fred says, holding up the letter, smiling. "You didn't tell me you had a sister.."

"Well, she's a muggle born.. I didn't think she'd have any magic in her.. Mother divorced my father when she found out he was a wizard.. Married Hermione's father, who she made sure was a muggle, and had Hermione.. That's why you didn't find out about her." I explain, admiring my hair in the mirror.

"You're my best friend, you should've told me!" Fred says, acting offended again.

I giggle. "Yeah, but I didn't know you'd want to know!" I say, walking into the closet and grabbing a random hoodie.

"I would care to know everything about you! It's our third year of us meeting and being best friends, you'd think everything you do would be memorised by me." He says, crossing his arms and cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Well, there's more to me than meets the eye.. I also have more secrets that no one knows." I say as I push him out the door and close it.

"Just to let you know you grabbed my hoodie! Be careful with it!" Fred calls as I hear him walk off. I roll my eyes and change he was right it was his hoodie. I admire my hair once again in the mirror and open the door and walk down stairs. Being greeted by the rest of the Weasley family.

"Morning Mack! Love the hair!" George, Fred's twin brother, says giving Fred a high five.

"I love it, but I can't believe you did that!" I say, smiling.

"Hey Mack! Guess what!" Ron says, staring me down with his wide eyes.

"What?" I ask him.

"I got accepted into Hogwarts!" He says, happily and holding his letter up.

I give him a wide smile and ruffle his hair. "That's great Ronny! You excited?" I ask him as I sit beside him, between him and Fred.

"Yeah! Is it as great as you said before?" He asks.

"It sure is! There's even a talking hat that gets sat upon your head at the beginning telling you what house you'll be in! No doubt it'd be Gryffindor!" I tell him. He smiles brightly and begins to eat his eggs and bacon.

"Good morning Mack! Did you sleep well?" Mrs. Weasley asks me, I've came home with Fred and George for the summer, I didn't want to go home. It's wonderful here.

"I sure did even though Fred dyed my hair while I slept." I say, glaring at him playfully. He smirks and winks at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, it looks great dear! Fred did a good job at it! But still he's going to be kicking the knomes out the garden." Mrs. Weasley says.

"No, no! There's no need for that, Mrs. Wealsey! I really love my hair, I was going to get it dyed anyways!" I assure her, smiling and running my hands through it again.

She smiles and nods. "Well, it looks like you're off the hook Fred. Here is your breakfast Mackenzie! It's not much but-"

"But it's great! I've enjoyed my summer here with the lot of you! It's been great!" I tell her as I start to eat. I was ready to go back to Hogwarts.

Who knows, maybe something exciting will happen this year..! Maybe things will actually turn up and be spectacular!

Hello!! I know this chapter is short but, there is longer chapters to come! Please comment what you think so far! Don't forget to vote as well! Love you all! ❤💋