Chapter Four

Fred's POV

I try not to smile as Kenzie's head lays on my shoulder as she snores softly her music blaring through the small muggle listen-things. "Hey," Lee whispers to me and George. "I'm going to find Oliver, we were talking bout Quidditch earlier." He says.

"Ok, have fun." I say, softly, not to wake Kenzie.

"Alright, see you later," George says, smiling. Lee leaves and shuts the compartment's door. "You can smile now." He tells me, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Everyone in our family knows you fancy Mackenzie. I also see you holding in your smile." He says, smiling.

"George, you're my twin, my bestfriend, so I mean this when I say, if you tell anyone, and I mean anyone, what I tell you, I will, and I mean I will hit a bludger towards you in the first Quidditch game of the year, understand me." I say, in all seriousness.

"Yes, I understand." George says, getting all serious with me.

"It's true, I fancy her. Hell, I love her, honestly ever since I've laid my eyes on her I've thought she was gorgeous. With her long, soft hair and bright brown eyes that light up when she smiles." I ramble on and on.

"Bloody hell, Fred, you really fancy her! Best to not let Lee find out about that." George says, smiling.

"Yeah, it's also best that Mack doesn't find our either." I say, looking down to the angel laying on my shoulder.

"You know, I think I'm going to go find Lee and Oliver, ok?" George tells me, smiling and standing up.

"Alright, hey, I mean it now, please don't tell anyone!" I say, giving him a pleading look.

"Fred," He sighs. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone, I just have a feeling something isn't right with Lee, that's why I'm going to find him." He tells me, looking at me in great pity.

"What'd you mean?" I ask, confused.

"I can tell something is bothering him and it's like he's hiding something. So, I am going to follow him around secretly, find out what's going on, we don't want our girl getting hurt, now do we?" George asks, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"No, we don't need her hurt, but if you find anything, you are telling her, not me." I say, wrapping an arm around Mack.

"That was the plan all along. I'll tell her and you come in and comfort her." He says, patting my shoulder.

"As much as I don't like the idea... just don't tell me what you see so I can legit tell her that I had no clue what was happening." I say, looking at him seriously.

"Alright mate. I will do that for ya!" He tells me smiling and sliding out of the compartment.

I look down at Mack, watching her peaceful facial expression, listening to her peaceful breathing, I look down at her earbuds and hear the faint beat of the music. I grab the ear buds and the music player and see she has Paper Rings playing on repeat. "I like shiney things, but I'd marry you with paper rings.." I smile as I listen to the song.

"Hey Freddie!" George says as he comes in with a smile.

"Hey Georgie. Find anything?" I ask him.

"Nope. What ya listening to?" He asks.

"A song named Paper Rings." I tell him as I hum along with it.

"Oh ok! I grabbed some candy from the trolley outside, using the money that Mack gave me. I got chocolate frogs and Berty Botts every flavour beans." He says as Kenzie starts to wake from her slumber.

"Mornin sumshine!" I say, smiling at her.

"Morning.." She says as she stretches.

"Do you want a chocolate frog?" George asks, holding it out to her.

"Thanks, Where's Lee?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"He's hanging out with Katie and Oliver." George says.

"Oh. Ok.." She says, turning off the music and placing it in her bag again.

"Sleep well?" I ask her, smiling.

"Eh, some what. So, are we there yet?" She asks, looking out the window.

"Nope." I say, looking at George.

"Not yet." George says, nodding at me,

"We are." I say, smirking,

"Only half way there." George says, chuckling.

"You didn't have to answer like that!" She says, giggling.

"It's a lot more..." George says and looks at me.

"Fun." I say, elbowing her.

"You two are stupid." She says laughing.

"But you love us!" George says, winking at her.

"I can't help but love the both of you." She says, smiling.

"Well guess what!" I say, pointing out the window.

"What?" She asks, looking behind her. "Finally! We're at Hogwarts!"

🌟Time Skip🌟

We sit at the Gryffindor table, waiting for the sorting to start so we could eat. "You'd think they'd make this faster. I'm freaken hungry I tell you!" George complains, whining.

"George you've said that three times in the last five minutes. If I hear you say it one more time you will end up being the next ghost within these walls." Mack says, getting annoyed.

"Damn. Someone's feisty today." Lee says, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh no!" I say, goofing off, laughing.

"What?" Lee asks.

"There is only one reason why she gets feisty... and boy are you in for some mood swings like crazy!" I say, gaining laughs from Lee and George, but a punch from Kenzie.

"Oh shut it Fred or the next time you wake up, you'll be forty and bald." She threatens, gaining a laugh from me.

"Aw, it's so cute when you threaten me." I tell her, smirking and booping her nose.

"I wouldn't do tha-"

"Shit she bit me!" I shout as Kenzie bites my finger.

"That's what you get for booping my nose, jackass." She says, glaring at me.

"Sorry!" I say, holding my hand in the other as it throbbed in pain.

"Welp, I guess you can say I got a feisty one here. I like em feisty!" Lee says, gaining a laugh out of all of us, including Kenzie.

"Oh shut it. Look they're starting the sorting ceremony!" I say as they begin.