Chapter Two

Fred's POV
"Do you have to leave?" I ask Mackenzie as she packs her trunk. She turns around and nods, turning down the radio she had brought with her from the muggle world.

"Yes, I have to go home, not that I want to though.. I love it here! But, all my stuff for school is at home, in my room, locked in my closet away from 'Mione." She says, turning back to her trunk.

"Why do you have to keep it away from 'Mione?" I ask, watching how her hair falls in her face and she sweeps it behind her ear.

"Because I don't need her messing up my wand or books." She explains, closing and locking her trunk.

"Well, could I come stay with you..?" I ask her, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Fred, you will see me in less than a week! I promise you won't die without me here." She tells me, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Are you sure..?" I ask her, smirking.

"Yes, I'm sure!" She says, giggling. She sighs and looks over at the owl that landed on my windowsill. She takes the letter and reads it with a smile.

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"It's Lee. He wrote me a sweet letter telling me how he can't wait to see me at Hogwarts and how he bets I look even more beautiful than last year!" She tells me, making me feel a wierd feeling.. Jealousy..? It can't be, she's my best friend, I can't feel that.

"Since when have you two been talking like that," I ask her, crossing my arms. "Another secret, Mrs. Granger?"

She looks at her feet. "Ok, maybe me and Lee have been dating since Christmas day in second year.." She tells me, smiling.

"And when were you going to tell me?" I ask her.

"Well.. We had decided to wait until this year to make things official, cause we wanted to see how long we'd last.." She explained.

"I'm happy for you, Kenzie!" I tell her, smiling.

"Thanks Freddie!" She says, making me smile at the nickname.

"No problem." I say as she gets up and hugs me.

"I will see you in less than a week. Don't drive Mrs. Weasley crazy." She says.

"Ok, drive my mother completely insane, got it." I say, walking her downstairs. She giggles and rolls her eyes.

"It was nice having you stay with us, Ms. Mackenzie." My dad says, smiling and pulling her into a hug.

"Oh yes darlin, we enjoyed having you stay the summer. We hope you would like to stay next summer too!" My mom says, joining the hug.

"Thank you for having me!" She says, smiling widely.

"Mack! Mack!" Ginny says, running up to her.

"Hey there little Ginny!" Kenzie says, smiling at her and getting to her height.

"You're leaving already?" She asks, frowning.

"Yep. I have too, I have to, I got school soon, so does Fred, George, Percy, and Ron." She explains to her. She's always been gentle and kind when it comes to kids, her smile becomes soft, her voice becomes soothing and softer than her smile.

"I want to go to school with you!" Ginny says, hugging Mack around the neck.

"You'll be able to next year. Just wait, this year will be over with as fast as you can say Quidditch!" She says, hugging Ginny back. I can't help, but smile at this.

"You promise?" She asks, holding her pinky out.

"Yep. I promise." She says, linking her pinky with Ginny's.

"Bye Mken." George says, poking at her stomach, making her laugh.

"Bye Georgie boy! Like I told Fred, don't drive your mother crazy!" She says, pointing a finger at him.

"I will definitely drive my mother crazy!" George says, chuckling.

"Don't make me wack you in the head!" She says, playfully and hugging him.

"I will see you in a couple of days!" He says, ruffling her hair.

"See you!" She says as Ron hugs her.

"Bye Kenz!" Ron says.

"Bye Ronny boy! I will also see you in a couple of days! You excited?" She asks.

"More than excited!" He says, smiling. She giggles and ruffles his hair.

"Bye Percy." She says, holding her hand out to him.

"Bye Mackenzie. Have safe trip home, see you at Hogwarts." He says, shaking her hand.

"Your mother is here!" Mom says as her mother walks in.

"Wow, Mrs.-" She pauses, trying to remeber.

"Mrs. Weasley." My mom corrected.

"Mrs. Weasley, you have such a cozy home here! It's quiet lovely!" Mrs. Granger says, smiling and looking around.

"Why thank you, Mrs. Granger!" Mom says, beaming.

"Mack didn't give you any trouble, did she?" She asks, making me chuckle.

"Not one bit! She's been a complete angel!" Mom says, hugging Kenzie again.

"Ken, you need help carrying your trunk to your car?" I ask her.

"Please, it's quiet heavy." She says, giving a small smile. I get up and grab her trunk and follow her to the car. I see a little girl in the back seat.

"That must be Hermione?" I say, nodding towards the backseat as I set the trunk in the trunk.

"Yep. Want to say hey?" She asks, opening the passenger door and letting down the window and climbing in, shutting it.

"Yeah." I say as she leans over and let's Hermione's window down.

"Hermione this is my guy best friend, Fred Weasley, Fred this is my little sister, Hermione." Mack says.

"Hey 'Mione! I heard you got accepted into Hogwarts!" I say, smiling.

"Hello Fred! Yes, I got accepted into Hogwarts and I am really excited! I've read so much about the place!" She says, smiling and holding her hand out to me.

"That's cool to know!" I say, taking her hand and shaking it. She reminds me of Percy, but female and younger.

"Alright Fred, I will see you soon. Love you best friend!" She says, smiling and rolling up Hermione's window.

"See ya later Kenzie! Love you too bestie!" I say, smiling and walking back towards the house and head upstairs, watching Mack's, mom's car leave the burrow.

Chapter two is hereeee!!! Tell me how you're enjoying reading this!! Please, please, please leave comments of your opinion! Love ya'll! ❤💋