Day one

-Yumiko's POV-

Today was our first day in Kaminoka town. We are currently in the car Driving to our new place. My brother and I were definitely not ready for the huge change in our life because we lived in Tokyo for most of our life. I quietly look out the window while my brother is sound asleep on my shoulder. Mom said it would be better if we moved to get away from everything that happened around three years ago. Mom wanted to start life again just to keep things easier for us but I'm not sure how I can get used to this. My brother Kento doesn't know if it would be great in the countryside but it's a new experiment for us and her so I'll take it. "Dear? How are you doing back there?" Mom asked, "We're doing fine Mom." I answer back "Ok! That's good! We're almost there." She says back.

I roll down my window and I could feel The wind hit my face. We were passing by a rice field and I was hit by the smell of Bread. Are we near a bakery or something?? I could feel my brother Wake up Tired "What happened?" He said while yawning "Nothing. I just smelled bread." I say as I go back to looking back outside. Soon we arrived at our new home. It was definitely old. There was a stream near the house and we saw small fish swimming by. We look around and it looked pretty normal. As I walk up to the house... I felt a weird Chilly breeze from the Forest near us. It's been warm all day and it isn't windy at all! I just shrug it off and continue walking up to our new home. "Yumiko! Hey! don't leave me behind!" Kento says while running towards me trying to Catch up "Well don't stay behind!" I tease him for being slow. Once we entered the house we both noticed that the wood was kinda rotten and the screens were pretty yellow.

Kento was looking around the place while I was taking off my shoes and Mom was helping to move some of the furniture. I often heard stories about places In the country Like ghosts and Spirits called Yo-kai. I heard Cicadas while exploring the house. I found the kitchen and most of the pots and pans were already there so I knew mom had placed them there because I recognize the pot and pan brand and Mom wrote her name on one of the pots. I turned around and Kento was moving our table and books around. We had a bunch of Manga because we just like collecting Comics "Hey let me help out" I say to Kento and he nods his head "Ok Yumiko! Um, can you go Place the futons in the closet?" Kento asked "Sure. Which Box are they in?" I ask back "In that box over there" Kento pointed his finger Towards the box near the front entrance. I opened it and pulled out the futons and Some of our pajamas. It was hot outside and I'm currently sweating like hell. 

As I go towards the closet I felt like someone was outside looking at us. I walk backward a bit and I see nothing. I was sure that someone was there. It was probably mom. She might be just looking at the house again. I whistle a song that I would listen to very often. I then go back to looking through the boxes and find some old photos of me and Kento when we were in the first grade. Why am I surprised that mom kept it? I placed them on one of the shelves. Around two hours after we finished Putting away everything, we all went to go to the market to get some food. It was huge and there were a lot of people walking around and chatting, Kento and I were both interested in the tempura and Crepes. It all smelled amazing. My mom was looking for some Seeds so we can start a garden. She wanted to grow our own Vegetables and so we don't have to go to the market or the grocery store. Everybody seemed to know each other and we're just here nervously Panicking trying to normal in front of everyone. Mom knew that we aren't used to the countryside. 

We then went to eat Ramen and it tasted amazing and I loved it. I could see Kento liked it too. We finished and we left to go back home after finishing shopping. While we were walking, Kento bumped into someone "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to Bump into you!" Kento said nervously and I looked at the guy and he looked annoyed. He was definitely the same age as us or probably older "Tch. Look where you go." He said to Kento and then left "How rude!" I said a little pissed. Kento didn't seem worried cause it kept happening in the city "Yumiko! Kento! Hurry up!" Mom said and I help Kento up. We both ended up running towards Mom to catch up. We left the Market and we started to walk home so we can put away the food that we bought today. It started to get dark and so we pick up the pace a bit. Once we arrive we go sit down at the table just to let time pass by and it was boring so we played some video games and reading Manga. The chilly wind hit us again and I knew Kento noticed too "What's happening? Who's there?" Kento asked nervously and Mom just came out of the Kitchen "Hmm? Are you talking to me?" Mom asked "Ah no Mom. We just thought someone was there" I say back to her "Oh Alright! By the way! You both should go to bed and rest. You'll be helping me out tomorrow alright?" She says "Sure" Kento and Me answered back.

We both go to our room and pull out our Futons and we put on our Pajamas. We both go to the bathroom and brush our teeth. Soon we go to bed and we landed our faces onto the pillows. We both passed out afterward. 

(Author's note: Hey guys! It's been a while since I've written a book or something. ;-; Well I'm doing this for fun so It might not be long Plus My grammar is bad as hell. Maybe one day I'll better. But legit Your support helps. I really am grateful. 

Well, Good Morning/Evening/Night to all. Ume-kun Signing off)