Off to the Bakery!

-Kento's POV-

Ichiko-senpai asked me to help him out to find a cake for his little sister. I don't know why he asked me but I agreed to help him out. It was the weekend and I found out there isn't school on Saturday so Ichiko-senpai was going to pick me up today. "Oi. Kento!" Yumiko says "Yeah?" I answer back "Yagashi-kun brought us Bentos yesterday. You should bring one for lunch while you go to the bakery with Ichiko." and I nod "It's in the fridge and keep in fresh alright?" She says "Ok thanks!" I say back. I got changed into some outdoor wear. A couple of minutes later Ichiko-senpai called "Sakanōe-kun! Are you there?" "Yeah! Coming!" I say as I go take out the Bento that had my name on it from the Fridge. I come running towards the front entrance and I put on my shoes "We'll go to Okitoma. The Bakery there are is really good." He says and I say ok. We walk towards the station and I am trying to get used to going on the train again after 7 months of not being on the train. 

We quietly sit down next to each other and we chat for a bit. I feel like people are watching me so I tightly grip at the Bento that Yagashi made for me. I blush a bit. Why was I nervous? Senpai was glancing at me a couple of times with a soft and Calm look. I was not going to get used to it. I adjusted my glasses so they don't fall off. We soon arrive and It was crowded with tourists and people who live here. It's so big! We almost got separated because the crowd was huge. Ichiko-senpai clutched onto my hand to keep me close and not to lose me. I blush in Embarrassment while we walked quickly to get out of the crowded place to get to the bakery. Even though there was chatting and talking, It felt like we were in a quiet spot in our own bubble. It was so quiet. I look at the back Of Ichiko-senpai while we walk. I'm not usually the type to go out with other people unless my sister is with me. She was way too overprotective about me. We almost arrived at the bakery and Ichiko-senpai tightly gripped my hand so we can walk faster. I was panicking that I would get lost.

We finally arrived at the bakery. I felt like I just did a Full marathon even though It's been like two miles or something. I was sweating a bit "Sakanōe-kun? Are you alright?" Ichiko-senpai says With a worried tone "Y-Yeah. It's just really crowded." I say back. He still Had my hand in his hand. I Blush and we enter the bakery. I was hit with the smell of cakes, cookies, and chocolates. It smelled amazing and Ichiko-senpai looked at me with a calm look "Well if you want to pick out something then go ahead." Said Ichiko-senpai and I eagerly nodded my head. I look at the cakes and They all looked delicious. I see a roll cake that was chocolate flavored and I asked we can get it for his little sister. He nods his head And we get it. I keep thinking that His little sister will be happy but I don't know if she'll like it. We leave the bakery and Ichiko-senpai was looking around "Hey. Sakanōe-kun? Wanna go check out the Ice cream shop nearby?" Ichiko-senpai asked and I nod. We walk through a path that wasn't crowded so we can pass by quickly.

We get to the ice cream shop and I go sit down. I sat down under an umbrella. It had a lot of shade so it was calming. I realize I need to go to the bathroom "Um... Ichiko-senpai?" I nervously say "Hmm?" He answers back "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I ask and he points and says "Yeah right behind the shop." So I excuse myself and go. For some reason I felt like Something that I own was thrown into the Garbage. To be honest. That's very specific. I finish up and I come back to see Ichiko-senpai enjoying his ice-cream. I notice that the bento that I got from Yagashi was missing "Hey... Ichiko-senpai? Do you know where the bento I got went to?" I ask and he looks at me and smiles "No. But why don't you eat your ice cream." I just look at him in pure confusion but I take the Ice cream he hands to me and start eating. He was glancing at me a couple of times but I tried to Ignore it by pretending I didn't notice. We finish up and I'm still confused about where I left my bento. I thought that I left it next to Ichiko-senpai but I probably left it at home.

I Adjust my glasses again and We walk around a bit more. I pull out my phone and I see a Text from Yagashi. He gave me his number because his Mom told him to. I see around three unread messages and I open them up. He was asking when I'll come back or If I finished my lunch. Why Is he acting like my mom? He also asked if Ichiko-senpai is acting weird. I answer back with no and telling him that I'm doing fine. I wonder why he asked that. He soon texted 'Ok good. I'll pick you up at the station.' so I say "Ichiko-senpai?" And he just looks at my phone "Who's that?" He asked "Oh It's Yagashi. He's a classmate of mine!" I say smiling "You sure? You guys aren't going on another level or anything right?" He answers. I look at him confused and he just looks at me with a serious face "N-no way! We're just friends! Our moms are friends! That's why We switched numbers!" I say in a panic "Tell him I'll bring you home." He demands "W-wait! I asked him to come to pick me up!" I say back. We soon arrive at the Train station and I see Yagashi. I run up to him and Ruffle my hair.

I Giggled while he did. I turn around to say bye to Ichiko-senpai but he looked annoyed. Yagashi also looked at him and had a pissed look. They were having a staring contest before Yagashi dragged me into the train. The train left before Ichiko-senpai caught up. I didn't say bye but I could say thank you once we get back to school on Monday. The train was crowded so we were stuck against the door. I really wondered why they gave each other looks. I look at Yagashi and he gives me a 'Why are you looking at me' face and I just smile at him. He just looks away so I chuckle Internally. We were almost home so I just waited for a while. It's been around 9 minutes and It's getting dark. We started chatting about how our families are like. He said that his dad Works but he comes home at around 10 pm every night. I say that My sister likes to tease me for being shorter than her. 

Yumiko probably went to see her friends today. She seemed really close to them and she would talk about them when We would talk about school. I'd say that my friends are just a bit overprotective when Yagashi is around. Are they afraid of him or something? I don't know. I start getting texts from Nishibushi and he won't stop texting me. Yagashi Looked confused and I'm just nervously panicking. We were stuck on the train since there was a delay. He sighs and it has been 11 minutes since the delay started. The conductor said that we'd start moving soon. I quietly waited and Held onto the bar hoping that we start moving soon. After a Minute It started moving. Everyone on the Train was quiet. I didn't want to bother anyone. We soon arrive at our town's station and we finally got out. We dramatically wheezed as we exited the train. People just stared at us while we did so. We started to walk back home. The wind was cool. It reminded me of when we first moved here. Even though it was a week and three days, it felt like It's been forever.

I kinda liked it. There were a lot of people walk in the shopping district and Yagshi buys me some Steamed meat buns. They tasted good. Yagashi was nomming at his meat bun. I was nibbling at mine. It was the first time I saw Yagashi cracked a small grin. We've been walking for a bit before I notice someone I recognized. It was Kawamoto and Nishibushi. They noticed and waved at me.  I go off to see them "Hey! Kawamoto! Nishibushi" I say Grinning "Hey Sakanōe-kun! Whatcha doing out here?" And soon Kawamoto noticed Yagashi. Nishibushi Was hugging me while I hugged him back. Yagashi was telling Kawamoto something but I didn't care and went back to hugging Nishibushi.

We went home after that and I'll get ready for tomorrow.

(A/N: I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas! It's almost Christmas soon. Well only four days away. Ok so to make this clear is that I'll be on hiatus for a while so I can fix somethings and Plan out this story. I hope you can understand that! I'm truly grateful for the support (It's only a couple of views) But I hope I'll be back soon! So...

Good Morning/Evening/Night to all!

Umekun signing off!)