A week with rain.

-Yumiko's Pov-

Welp. It's raining. Kento had just woken up and I'm already changed. I'm surprised at how much time passed. We already started school and We made some new friends at school. It's Almost my Birthday which is in May. I already had a Third-year Middle schooler who asked me out but rejected him. I've never had a sexual attraction to males. I've always had Some type of crush on any pretty or Popular girls. They just look hot and cute. I got embarrassed about it every time. My brother is the Opposite and Has a sexual attraction to Males. Well. It mostly happened because of a boy that we met a Longtime ago who kissed Kento. Kento Got all embarrassed about it. It still makes me laugh. 

We finished getting ready and Yagashi was waiting for us with an umbrella In hand. He waved at Kento and me as Kento Went to go get his bag and his bento. We brought out our umbrellas and we walked on our way to school. I was tired and I wanted to go to bed but I had to keep myself up until we got to school. We chatted while we walked to school and Yagashi looked like he was spacing out. Kento talked to me about what we can do for the cultural festival. We arrived at school and we go to class. I met up with my Friends and Kento met up with his friends. Yagashi was not in class, and One of my friends said that he was being asked by another girl. He's rejected so many girls it became a thing. Yagashi Didn't seem to be interested in dating but I can't blame him "Hah I thought they knew about that." I say, and My friends giggled with me "Also! Saka-chan? There's a popular place in the nearby town and we wanted to go check it out!" Naraoka-chan asked and I said sure "I'll ask my mom if it's alright." I say back and they both nodded their heads. The teacher comes in and everyone Gets up and bows saying 'Good morning Teacher'.

The day went out as normal. I slept throughout the entirety of the first period. The teacher slapped my head with a ruler to wake me up and most of my class and even Kento giggled and chuckled. I felt kinda embarrassed but I had to get used to it. We didn't do much but it was kinda calm. Soon it was lunch and I pulled my prepared bento. I was expecting them to be surprised but they weren't because practically everyone had a Bento. Well. I'm living in the country. There isn't anything special about having a Bento now (sob). I eat what my mom made and I noticed Kento was eating some else's bento so I go up to him "Hey Kento? Why do you have some else's bento?" I ask "Ah! Well..."

"Wait. WHAT?!" I say "Yeah... So Ichiko-senpai gave his Bento to me. I don't know how to thank him.." Kento says "You could've asked to share with me." I say to him but just said that I deserve a full bento. I just go back and some of the girls were surprised at what Kento said and I just shrugged it off. I go back to eating. Lunch break then ended, we all went back to talking, waiting for the teacher to come. He soon came to class and everyone went back to their seats. The day went by and It was soon the end of the day. I tell Kento that I was going to the town nearby with my friends and He just says ok. He was waiting for Yagashi to go home with him. I start walking with my friends to the train station. We all had our passes and we went off to the next town. Its name was Okitoma and was popular for its Karaoke and its shrine. The settled down but we kept our umbrella's up just incased it started to rain again. As we arrived we chose a room and we had fun. 

We ordered a lot and it tasted amazing. I had a Strawberry shortcake while friends shared a plate Covered in sweets with chocolates and Syrup. I wasn't expecting them to have such a sweet tooth. We started to sing some songs to annoy each other. We sang in our most cringy voices and Laughed saying that Our cringy voices were terrible. Soon we sang in harmony to one song that we all liked. All three of us just sang along to this song. We drank some Milkshakes and had some more sweets. We stayed until ten so we can get home early. We walked towards the station and we go back home. Once We arrived, We Walked out of the Station and we said bye to each other. I started to walk toward home and I see Kento and Ichiko talking together. Kento noticed me and walked towards me "Yumiko! How was the trip?" He asked and I say "It was fun! I wanted to bring you some of the Shortcake that I got." Ichiko came up to us "Oh Saka-chan. Welcome back" Ichiko said and I just nod my head.

"Well then. Sakanōe-kun I'll see you tomorrow then." Ichiko says to him then leaves. Kento waves bye to him, and I just stand there confused so I ask "What are you going to do with him tomorrow?" "Ah. Well... We wanted me to come to help him out to pick a cake for his little sister." Kento says and I say Okay. I was kinda worried about what was happening. I quietly walk back with him and we arrive home. Mom greeted us and Kento goes to eat Supper. I was pretty full from the Karaoke trip. I go get changed into some more comfortable indoor wear. Once I got to change, Kento was on the couch snuggling his Dino plush and He gives me my Orca Plush they were both cute looking (Aka They are both from Summer festivals.) We hugged them tightly and I noticed Kento passed out and I shake him to wake him up "You should go to bed if you're tired." I said and he quietly gets up and says goodnight to me "Night." I say back and he goes upstairs.

A couple of Minutes after Mom goes to bed I hear my name being called At the front entrance and walk up to it. I see Yagashi there "Oh. Yagashi. Why are you here?" I ask and he just pants "Here." He says as he shoves two Bentos in my hands "Eh..?" I say "It's for Kento and you. Mom wanted me to give it to you guys. Now go to bed." He says then leaves. I'm just confused but I ended up putting the Bentos in the fridge. I soon go to bed and I pass out. Why do I stay up late?