2

Y/N POV:

Pathetic.

I ignored him and just looked at the teacher as he was explaining the directions. The teacher asked for a volunteer to pass out the papers. And of course it was Kuroo. Kuroo was handing out the papers to everyone. Until he came to my desk and looked at me and handed me the paper and shook it in my face. I snatched the paper out of his hand and glared at him. He walked passed by me. He is so rude. I could tell some girl was looking at us and she looked confused. I looked back at her and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled back.

I'm not that very smart when it comes to physics but I still tried.

I couldn't help but stare at Kuroo. I don't why but something about him just caught my attention, I really hope I don't fall for him. Having feelings for someone who I'm not gonna be getting along with is gonna be hard. I hope Kenma can maybe help up become friends, he did mention that they were friends for the longest. Kuroo does seem like a nice person. I just don't like how he acted, I wasn't trying to be mean. I just don't like how he assumes stuff. I had a friend like that one time before and it annoyed me a lot. I don't want Kenma going through the same thing. Then that's when rumors start to spread, Kenma seems like such a nice boy, I wouldn't want him going through that type of drama.

Kuroo caught me looking me at him and shook his head. I quickly looked away, looking at the window trying to make it obvious that I wasn't looking at him. I could tell from the corner of my eye he was looking at me. I felt my face heat up. Suddenly I saw someone sit down next to me. It was the girl who smiled at me earlier.

"If your interested in him, I can help" the girl whispered and smiled

My eyes widened and my heart started to beat faster. My face started to get red as well.

"Girl I see you blushing stop trying to hide it" She said and poked me. "I know i see love when i see it"

Love

"I-I dont like him" I responded

"I was not born yesterday y'know" She chuckled

"Im Akane. Akane Yamamoto"

"Im Y/N"

"I dont know if its just me, but you look familar" she tilted her head and examined my face

"I dont know" I shrugged

"Oh thats right! You and Kenma were walking today in the morning and Kenma pushed Kuroo"

"Yeah, Kenma got mad. And now Me and Kuroo are enimies. I asked him why he assumes things, i wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I just felt bad for Kenma. And then he took it the wrong way all got mad and gave me a attitude and when he was handing out the papers he shoved it in my face. I was like what the fuck is his problem. He's such a karen"

Akane burst out laughing at the fact that i called Kuroo a karen. "Oh my gosh, you made me laugh. Well from what i can tell you. Kuroo is usually mean to people that he likes. Ive seen it so many times with his previous girlfriends- not that Kuroo is a player or anything. In my opinion i find it shitty he does that. I don't get why he has to act like a bitch in order to get a girls attention. Kuroo has had a lot of... um... how do i put it like this... well, Kuroo has had a lot of girlfriends in the past and usually they dont last quite long. Blah blah blah catching feelings and getting in a relationship. Things go happy and stuff and then all of a sudden they break up. I stopped countining the girlfriends Kuroo has had. By now he has probably had like 50. Not really but he has had a lot. Kuroo has a habit of leading girls on. But im not saying he's going to do it with you. I could see your face and you look worried. And if he does i will kill him. That's right me and you are now friends... best friends. But Kuroo hasn't been in a relationship in quite a while now. His last girlfriend broke his heart really bad. Not gonna give details, But i have seen Kuroo changed ever since. He is more mature." She smiled

"Wow i never knew that. Kuroo looks like a friendly person, I wanna get to know him more. I dont know what it is, but something about him catches my attention. He does not look like a bad person. I think im gonna apologize to him after class. I dont want to make things awkward between us. Especially since he is close with Kenma. Kenma is pretty much my only friend right now. Plus if I dont want to put Kenma in the middle of seeing Me and Kuroo fighting in front of him or something." I responded back

"Honey Kenma is the most precious boy i have ever met. He is the best person you'll meet. He's so soft, Kuroo calls Kenma kitten. Kenma gets mad but its still cute, They're like the bests of friends. I know Kenma is going to want to introduce Kuroo to you more. If he doesn't then i will. I dont know what it is either, but you and Kuroo would look cute together. Heres my number if you need it."

Akane wrote her number down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. She walked back to her seat. As she was walking to her seat i noticed she was stopped by Kuroos seat and tugged his shirt and pulled him closer to her, she looked pretty pissed. It looked like she was trying to yell at him in the most quiet way possible. It was entertained seeing that. It made me laugh. Kuroo raised his both his hands and i could hear him saying calm down. Akane let go of his shirt and walked back to her seat. Suddenly i heard the bell ring. Class was over. I put my backpack on and got up my seat. In order to exit class i had to walk by Kuroos desk. I walked by him and he put his backpack on and and walked behind me. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I already knew who it was. I slowly looked back and it was Kuroo.

"Y/N"

"Yes" I responded trying not to sound rude

"What do you mean 'YES'?" He scoffed. "I literally just called your name and you responded back so rudely. Do i bother you that much?! I was gonna ask you a simple question but you know what never mind. Im not gonna argue with you anymore. Get out of my face." Kuroo walked passed by me and bumped into my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief.

Get out of my face. Is he serious? What is he some 3rd grader??? Who even says that? He acts like a barb. Ugh i hate him. Im not wasting my time on him anymore. Im just gonna move on. Whatever fuck Kuroo. He looks like a freaking rooster. I just membered that kenma told me to meet him at the water fountain. As i was walking up to the water fountain i saw kenma standing there waving. I waved back. Suddenly i heard someone screaming "Kenma!" I quickly stopped when i heard that voice, Please dont tell me... Kuroo ran up to Kenma, I stop and stood there. Kuroo looked very excited to talk to him, I could tell Kuroo was looking at me through the corner of his eye. I dont know what they were talking about but Kenma kept trying to walk away but Kuroo kept distracting him. Finally Kuroo left and I walked up to Kenma. Kuro walked passed by me and pushed me. This bitch...