4

Kuroo POV:

Damn that cat

Kenna kept looking down at me smiling. He knew exactly why I was underneath the table. I was not planning to come up anytime soon. Even if I had to stay here throughout all of lunch, I'll stay here. I peeked my head up the table. Y/N was almost here. He was busy talking to Akane. Oh shit I really hope there not talking about me. I quickly grabbed my lunch tray and went back underneath the table. Kenma looked at me confused from underneath the table. I could tell I looked very weird sitting underneath the table while Kenma was sitting down in the chair. Especially since it was just the two of us. I hope people don't get the wrong idea...

I felt a vibration from my pocket. I looked at my phone and it was a notification from Kenma. Why is he texting me? I'm right underneath him?

Pudding head:
So how long do you plan on sitting down there

Kuro🐈‍⬛:
As long as I need to. I'm not leaving until she leaves

Pudding head:
You know she's walking here

Kuro🐈‍⬛:
Shut up

Pudding head:
Maybe I should tell her your underneath me

Kuro🐈‍⬛:
💀💀💀💀💀💀

Pudding head:
Not like that you dirty minded child

Kuro🐈‍⬛:
Unless?

Pudding head:
If you don't shut up I will throw my food underneath the table. Don't fucking test me Tetsuro

Kuro🐈‍⬛:
Ok! Damnnn! Calm down!

I put my phone in my pocket. I was so bored sitting under table. But I'm not going to sit next to Y/N. I had nothing to do here. Expect just listen to others people conversations across the lunch room. I played with Kenmas shoe laces to keep myself entertained.

"Hi Kenma" I hear a voice approaching. It was Y/N. She sat across from Kenma, I quickly backed up. I didn't want to accidentally touch her legs. I backed up a little to much I bumped into Kenmas. I saw Kenma slowly look at me underneath the table. My eyes widened. I could tell he looked bothered. "Sorry" I mouthed and him. Kenma had an evil smile while looking at me. I raised up an eyebrow and glared at him. I knew he was planning something. He started moving his legs underneath the table. The fuck is he doing. Kenma started to kick me. I pushed his leg up the table and the table shook.

"Um what was that" Y/N asked

"Oh? Sorry my foot fell asleep. And I saw a roach and stepped on it" Kenma responded

I quietly gasped as he said that

"Ok?" She said in confusion. "Anyways, didn't you say Kuroo was going to be here? Is he coming?"

"Ummm I'm actually not sure Y/N. I haven't heard from him, maybe he's running late" Kenma stuttered. Kenma threw rice at me from underneath the table.

"Kenma" she asked

"Hm"

"Are you okay? Your acting a bit... strange"

"Huh? I'm okay"

Suddenly I had the urge to sneeze. I quickly covered my mouth. I was running out of breath quickly. It was right at the tip of my nose. I was trying not to move around. I was slamming my hand against the ground before I exploded. I started to sweat and my face heated up. My throat started to tighten up. I quickly grabbed on to Kenmas pants and gripped on to them. I need to sneeze. Kenma started to kick me slowly and I grabbed onto his shoe before he could kick me again.