7

Kuroo POV:

"You what?!" Kenma gasped at me "You made o-" I quickly covered his mouth.

"I'll tell you everything later" I mumbled so he could hear.

He nodded.

"Kenma"

"What"

"I need to make her jelous"

"B-But why? You don't like h-" I coughed very loud so Kenma didnt finish his sentence.

I quickly dragged Kenma to his room and closed the door.

"Kenma, I do like her. But I want to make her jealous first." I spoke

Kenma sighed "...Kuroo... but you always do this to girls you like, how come you don't be nice" Kenma pouted

"Why do you keep staring at me Kuroo" Kenma tilted his head

"Huh? Oh! Right! Well I don't know, I just wanna test her kind of. And then I'll show her I'm interested and then we fu- just kidding, I'll tell her I'm interested and then I'll go form there"

"Or you could just be nice now. What if she finds someone else?"

"She won't" I demand

"How do you know that for sure?" He crossed his arms

"Because I do okay?!"

"Mhmmm ok Kuroo whatever you say"

"What?!"

"Nothing...so how you do plan on making her jealous?"

"Welllll..."

"Ugh your so stupid, if I was a girl and I was dating you I'd probally break up with you 5 seconds after you asked me out. Poor Y/N"

"Whatever" I scoffed

"You don't even care about her! Why are you making her jealous? Kuroo your hurting her"

I sighed and opened the door.

"Come here" Kenma spoke

I turned my head back in confusion

"Show her how you really feel. If you like her, then tell her. Stop playing with her. Show her that you care Kuroo. She likes you a lot. Give her a chance"

I sighed. "I guess your right...but what if-"

"No buts, tell her before time runs out"

I smiled softly and nodded. I opened the door and walked back to the couch.

Akaashi POV

"Y/N, did something happened?" I asked

She looked at me and nodded.

I normally don't interact with people right away when I first meet them, but it looked like something was bothering Y/N. And she started acting like this ever since her and Kuroo got out of the closet.