Chapter 7

Mike's POV;

I laid in bed, tears streaming down my face. I don't know what to do. I'm so confused. Was Tony lying? He probably was. I don't even know why I'm so upset with this.

Tony's telling the truth. You know it yourself. He'd never lie to you.

I sighed. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to ask Vic about it. Maybe they're just good friends.

Good friends don't kiss like that, Mike.

Finally after around ten minutes Vic came back. I could hear his soft footsteps coming up the stairs. He slightly opened my door, walking inside.

"Hey." Vic said, pecking my lips. "What's wrong?"

I slowly sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed now. I took Vic's hand and pulled him down beside me.

"I need you to be honest with me... Have you been cheating on me with Jaime?" I asked slowly.

His eyes turned wide. "Wh-what? Haha. What are y-you talking about? I'd never cheat on you, Mike."

I knew he was lying. I just knew. The way his voice sounded. The way his eyes looked. The way he was acting so nervous. He was lying. Tony was telling me the truth.

"How could you, Vic?" I asked, my eyes filling with tears again.

"Mike," He sighed. "I'm sorry. I just-"

"You lied to me."

"Mike, it isn't like that."

"Then what's it like, Vic? Huh? You cheated on me with Jaime. You've been lying to me! How could you do that?"

"We were just having sex. It didn't mean anything." He whispered.

"Just? You... I can't believe you."

"Mike, please listen to me-"

"No. I'm pregnant with your child, Vic and you go and do this? You're fucking stupid."

"I'm sorry." He reached for my hand, but I pulled it away.

"Don't touch me," I said, standing up. "Especially after you touched him."

"Mike, I love you. The sex didn't mean anything."

"Then why'd you do it?" I yelled.

"You wanna know why I did it? Because you're a freak, Mike! You're a freak! What kind of guy gets pregnant?"

I just looked at him, warm tears running down my cheeks. That had left me speechless.

"Mike, I didn't mean that." He whispered and looked down.

"Just get out of my room, Vic. Get out right now."

"Let's talk about this, Mike. I'm sorry-"

I slapped him across the face. "No. You're not sorry. Who would want a freak like me anyway? No one. Not even the guy who had sex with the freak and got the freak pregnant. I guess sex is just more important to you, right? Right. Now get the fuck out. I don't want to see you ever again!"

He didn't say anything else before running out of the room, closing the door behind him. Good thing mom and dad are gone to work.

I need to tell Tony I'm sorry.

~~~~

"H-he lied to me, Tony. I should've believed you b-but I didn't, because I didn't want to. I didn't-didn't w-"

"Hush hush hush." Tony whispered in a soothing tone. "I understand and I forgive you." He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a comforting hug and letting me cry on his shoulder.

"If Vic is going to be that way, then he isn't good for you." Tony said, pulling away from the hug. He put his hands on both my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry he hurt you. I know you can find someone else who wouldn't dare
hurt you like that."

"N-" But I was cut off by Tony's lips smashing into mine. His lips moved slowly and I kissed him back. His lips were soft and sweet. And I liked them. But there was one problem. He isn't Vic.