Chapter 9

-We're going to skip to five months now-

Mike's POV;

Vic started at me, his eyes wide. I looked back at him with my eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"You're eating five pieces of pizza?"

I shrugged. "Well yeah. I'm feeding myself, plus a baby. Or maybe two. Or three. Ya' never know."

"Well okay." He said before stuffing his face.

"You think I'm starting to show now?" I asked, looking at my tummy where there was a small bump.

"Little bit." He answered. "Unless you're getting fat from eating so much." He teased. I flipped him off.

He chuckled. "Yeah yeah. We all know you want to, Mike. Just hurry up and get ready for school."

"I don't wanna go. Let's just stay here." I whined and pouted. He pecked my lips.

"Sorry baby. We gotta go."

I groaned and slammed my head against the table.

~~~~

"Who's the father?" Jaime asked. I looked over at Vic nervously.

"Uh.... ummm... Tony! Tony is the father. Right, Tony?" I asked, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"Umm, yeah. Yeah."

"This is the effects of not wearing condoms." Jaime said, shaking his head before he walked off.

"Thanks." I whispered to Tony and removed my arm.

"No problem. But why can't you guys tell Jaime?" Tony asked, pulling his backpack up on his shoulders.

"He has a big mouth." Vic said.

Tony chuckled. "Yeah I guess so. Mike, will you walk with me to class?"

I nodded. "Yeah sure." I quickly kissed Vic's cheek.

"I'll see you later. I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

"Awww." Tony whispered. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"So how's it like to be pregnant?" Tony asked as we made our way down the hallway.

"It sucks, man. I mean sometimes my back hurts. I'm always hungry and craving shit. You know how it works."

Tony smiled. "This is so adorable."

I chuckled. "How?"

"Because you and Vic are having a baby together. It's just cute."

"Well here's your class." Tony said as we stopped outside a classroom. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"I'll see you next period."

He nodded. "Yeah. See ya.'"

I walked inside the class and made my way to the back of the classroom. The room seemed to fill up quickly before the teaching came rushing inside.

"Okay, class. Page 112 to 113 has to be done today, so go ahead and start."

I sighed and opened the book. Math. Damn. I don't know how to do this shit. I need help. But none of my friends are here.

"Dude, I think he's pregnant."

"That's impossible though."

"Not if he had a sex change or whatever the hell it is."

"Who's do you think it is?"

"Probably Tony's. They seem awfully close."

"Tony must be a top then."

"Maybe he has a vagina?"

Someone laughed. "He's really pregnant?"

I heard people whispering. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. This is terrible.

~~~~

"I missed you." I said, wrapping my arms around Vic. He hugged me tightly, but gently not to hurt the baby.

"I missed you too babe. You're all I thought about today."

I sighed and just stood there, hugging him. I never wanted to let him go.

"Are you ready to go home?" Vic asked.

"Yeah. Let's get out of these hellhole." I said. He chuckled and opened my door, closing it after I crawled inside. He jumped in the drivers side and smiled over at me.

"I love you."

I smiled and took his hand, lacing our fingers. "I love you too, Vic."