Enter Jay Walker: the farmer boy

It was an early fall season and the wind was blowing hard. It was another good day for a blue eyed blue named Jay. He lives in a quiet little village that was named Ninjago. The village use to be so peaceful til a monster showed up one stormy night. This is where his story begins. He was doing his daily chores. He wakes up every morning to shower and go to the barn. He start cutting the wool from the sheep then start feeding pigs, clean the chicken coop and clean the horses. He wipes his forehead and sighed. The mailman came by and Jay waves to him.

Jay "hey Cole."

Cole "hey. How's the farm?"

Jay "Its good. My mom and dad are going out of town. How are your parents?"

Cole "Fine. I better go and finish up. I'll come back to play."

Jay "Okay. See ya."

Jay watch his friend go and continue with his chores. After he finished he went to shower then see Kai. Kai was a blacksmith and his sister a accountant.

Jay "hey Kai."

Kai "Hey Jay. Come to see Nya?"

Jay "Um....y-yeah. I wanted to go see her but i'm a little nervous bout talking to her."

Kai "Don't be scared. My sister likes you and i want her to have a great guy. She's at home."

Jay "Thanks."

He went to their house and knocks on there door. Nya opens up and smiled.

Nya "Hi Jay."

Jay "Uh...hey Nya. W-would you like to go out?"

Nya "Sure."

Jay smiled and waited for her to grab her purse and they went out. Jay told her bout his farm life and Nya listen then talk bout her accountant job.

Jay "Your parents must be proud. Even Kai."

Nya "Yeah. Kai was so proud that he decided to celebrate. He got a little drunk."

Jay "Wow. I hope he's not doing that again."

Nya laugh and Jay chuckle. They sit in a plain grass meadow looking at the view of the ocean.

Jay "Uh....nya?"

Nya "Yes Jay?"

Jay "I was thinking maybe.....would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Nya "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

Jay smiled happily and hug her. Nya hug her back and smile. They stay out then Jay take her home before dark. He kiss her cheek then walks home alone. Jay was afraid cause of the stories they told bout a beast of the night. He tried to keep calm but then hear something. He started to speed up and the footsteps got louder. Jay ran but tripped and looks up seeing green eyes and a big muzzle. He looked like a bear when stand on two legs. Jay gulped and look away trying not to look. It was the monster they told stories bout. He was 8 ft tall, a tail, big teeth, fur and claws. The beast growled at Jay then pick him up with his teeth.

Jay "H-Help!! Someone please!!"

The beast ran into the woods carrying Jay off. Jay was terrified and scared. The big beast stopped and put Jay down. Jay curl up and shake fearing that he might kill him. The beast look at him then sit in a corner watching him. Jay whimper softly. Next day came and Jay wakes up. He look around then slowly creeps away but the beast had came back and growled.

Jay "I-i'm sorry. Please don't hurt me."

Beast "I'm not gonna hurt you. Besides im not an animal."

Jay "But you look like one."

Beast growled at him and Jay flinch but nothing happened. He look to see him giving him an apple. Jay takes it and eats. He looks at the beast and noticed he looked less furious than he did last night.

Jay "Uh....can i ask you something?"

Beast "What?"

Jay "Why.....why did you kidnap me?"

Beast "I don't know."

Jay "You don't look like the way you did last night."

Beast "what do you mean?"

Jay "Like all furious and mean looking. Like you were going to eat me"

Beast "Oh. Well....I was looking forward to eating something and you just happened to be in my way."

Jay "So....what are you?"

Beast "Why do you want to know?"

Jay "Well......the story says that you kill people. But you don't look dangerous."

Beast "Just cause i dont look the part doesn't mean I'm not. I could still rip you to shreds."

Jay scared and stayed away. Beast sighed and take him to the edge of the forest and went back to his cave. Jay ran home scared that he might come back for him. He told his parents what happened and they were shocked. Later Jay met his friends at the barn and they talk.

Cole "We're glad your back home."

Kai "Yeah. He could have hurt you"

Nya "How come he let you go?"

Jay "I don't know. But....im afraid that he might come back."

Cole "We're here for you Jay."

Jay "Thanks guys."

Nya "We can play with the animals."

Jay "Yeah. Wait a few sheep are missing."

Cole "Are you sure?"

Jay "Cole i grew up here. I know how many sheep we have and we're missing three."

He went to see his parents and they told him that the beast made off with their sheep when they were trying to scare it off. Jay frowned and returned to his friends. They play with the pigs then went home. It got dark and Jay was in his room thinking bout his date with Nya then he heard a crash from the barn yard. He got some clothes on and went to check it out. He went inside and see the beast eating a pig.

Jay "Stop!"

The beast look up and growled. He roared scaring Jay and it pinned him. He sniff him and Jay whimper.

Jay "I....you...you remember me. Im the guy you kidnapped."

The beast was bout to eat him but stopped and ran away hearing Ed come out with his gun in hand. Jay pants in fear.

Ed "Jay, what are you doing out here? Get back inside."

Jay "Yes sir."

Jay went back inside the house and wondered why the beast didn't recognize him.