Jay and Lloyd meet

Jay was still confused on what happened last night. He tried to get a clear vision of why beast would kiss him. Kai knocks on Jay door and waits for him.

Jay "Hey Kai."

Kai "Hey Jay."

Jay "How is it going? Aren't you suppose to be at the blacksmith?"

Kai "I'm taking a little brake. Lloyd was talking bout visiting beast. He felt sorry for calling him a mindless animal."

Jay "I think im gonna go check to see if beast is okay."

Kai "I'll come too."

They both went to see beast then hide in some bushes seeing Kai and beast talking. Beast was upset that he came.

Beast "What do you want, Kyle?"

Kyle "Its ironic i find you still living and....i thought we lost you dear elder brother."

Beast "Im not your brother. You abandoned me when the witches curse fell on our family."

Kyle "Something that your arrogance did. Father did tell you bout your anger."

Beast "Why are you here?! Go away!"

Kyle "Now, now. Is that any way to treat family? I couldn't help but notice you were feeling lonely but to find you with a farmer is interesting."

Beast "Leave him alone."

Kyle "I'll leave him alone when i find out why he's so interesting to you. Is it cause Jacob and him look alike?"

Beast growled glaring and stand on two legs. Kyle chuckle and sighed. Jay raise an eyebrow and look at Kai. Kai shrug confused too.

Kyle "Jay isn't your type. Should i tell him who you really are?"

Beast "Don't threaten me. Why are you dating his friend? You don't truly love him."

Kyle "But i like him. He's....different from my first boyfriend."

Beast "Don't you have a company to rule or something?"

Kyle "Well...thats actually fathers job. But i will give father a call telling him you said hi."

Kyle left the woods and Beast sighed. He was hoping to spend more time with Jay. Jay and Kai were suspicious but pretended that they just got into the woods.

Beast "Why are you here?"

Jay "We came to see you. Also i saw Kyle."

Kai "Kyle? Was Lloyd here to apologize?"

Beast ".....Go away."

Jay "Beast..."

Beast look at him then went in his cave. He frown not wanting to stay away from Jay. Jay and Kai leave thinking bout what they heard.

Kai "Lloyd called beast his brother."

Jay "Actually....Kai your dating Lloyd brother Kyle. He is a twin of Lloyd."

Kai "What? Who is Kyle?"

Jay "Beast says one of Lloyd's siblings."

Kai "But why would he tell us he's Lloyd?"

Jay "Maybe he's trying to keep everyone from thinking that the real Lloyd is gone."

Kai "But that doesn't make sense. Why would he call beast brother?"

Jay "I dont know. I'll talk to him at night time. My family is going to the carnival."

Kai "Annual carnival? I thought you hated it?"