Enter the Beast

Another day came and Jay was at the pier waiting for a friend. The boat made it to the pier and everyone gets off. Jay smiled waving to a boy named Zane. He had on a silver suit and blue shirt underneath.

Jay "Zane, I'm so glad your home."

Zane "Thanks Jay. How is everyone?"

Jay "Good. I guess."

Zane frowned and they walk into town. Jay told him bout the beast and how he got a close encounter with him.

Zane "Jay that was dangerous. He's a monster not an human or anything."

Jay "No. He's not a monster. He's like....i don't know."

Zane "Jay i really don't think you should see him. You have a date with Nya."

Jay "Yeah i do. Me and Nya are going to the meadow."

Zane "Thats good."

They made it to Zane house and his dad greeted him. Jay went to pick up Nya for their date. Meanwhile the beast was in his cave sleeping. He was dreaming bout how many innocent people he hurt or killed. He wakes and sighed.

Beast "I wish i wasn't like this anymore. I've done so many things."

He crawls out from his cave and went to see the village. He run on all fours and climb to the top of the church rooftop. He watch the people live out their daily lives. He remembered the time when he was human.

??? "Hey dad. How come we're not joining any of the other families?"

?? "Because the other families are not heeding the warning."

??? "Is the beast real?"

?? "No son. Its just a fairy tale. Now lets get home."

The memory vanished when he heard a familiar voice. Jay was talking with Nya and having fun. The beast watch him walk and wondered who the girl was next to him.

Jay "Remember when we use to play here in this alleyway?"

Nya "Yeah. Remember when i use to help you steal cookies?"

Jay "Oh right. I remember how many scrapes you would have just playing with us."

Jay chuckles then they made it to the meadow. Nya set up the picnic. Jay sit and eats with her. The beast was hiding in the tall grass while they eat and talk. He watch and remember something.

??? "Dad? Why did mom leave?"

?? "I dont know. She....she just didn't want to hurt you."

??? "But mom..."

?? "Why don't we have a picnic."

??? "Okay."

He sighed and look at Jay. Jay eyes widen in shock seeing him. Nya scared and the beast ran away going back into the woods. Jay takes Nya home. Jay takes a deep breath and went to the woods after taking Nya alone. He was looking around for the beast and found his cave. Jay went inside to see him.

Jay "H-hello? Mr. Beast sir?"

Beast "Why did you come here?"

Jay "To s-see you."

Beast "I told you to leave me alone!!"

Jay "But....i-i...."

Beast "Leave!!"

Jay scared and ran out then back home. He went to his room and lay on his bed. He write in his journal bout the beast. The beast was mad but then became calm when he see the picture of him and his father. He breathes and decided to go out to see Jay. Jay was reading a book. He heard a tap on his window and look up to see the beast.