The Beast is a friend

Jay was getting ready to go to Lloyd party. He wanted to see the beast but was afraid. He sighed and went to see him.

Jay "Hey beast? Buddy? Its...me Jay. Beast?"

He went inside his cave and sees no one is home. He sighed sadly and went to go to the party. Lloyd was greeting everyone then see Jay but frown.

Lloyd "Jay are you okay?"

Jay "Uh...no. He's not gonna be able to come. Im sorry. I really wanted you to see him."

Lloyd "Its fine. Im sure he'll show himself."

Jay nods and he joined his friends. They enjoy the party and had a good time. Jay kiss Nya hand and went home. Next day Jay decided to go see beast. The beast was sitting by a pond and Jay sit next to him.

Jay "I missed you yesterday."

Beast "I thought i told you how dangerous i was."

Jay "You dont look dangerous to me. I really want to be your friend."

Beast "Why? Im....something that could tear you apart."

Jay sighed and pet him. Beast try to ignore it but his tail wags. Jay chuckle and Beast groaned embarrassed. He lay his head in his lap while Jay keep petting him and scratching behind his ears.

Beast "Your enjoying this, aren't you?"

Jay "Yes. Your like a happy puppy."

Beast "Im not a dog"

Jay "Sorry. Its cute."

Beast "Why were you looking for me?"

Jay "Well...there was this guy named Lloyd. He's a great guy, good looking and very friendly. He had this party going on and....i told him bout you. He wanted to meet you but you were a no show."

Beast "Lloyd? Wait, you told him bout me? Why?"

Jay "Well cause...i dont like that everyone calls you a monster or animal. Your a nice creature. The best friend anyone could have."

Beast "What if....what if i hurt you?"

Jay "I dont think you will. Hey i have an idea. How bout you sneak into my barn at night and i can show my friends your the nicest person"

Beast "No. At night time i feed. So...how bout no."

Jay "Hey I'll be their. Last time i saw you. You didn't hurt me."

Beast "Jay...."

Jay "Beast please. Let my friends know you."

Beast sighed and look to see the sun still high in the sky. Jay look at him.

Beast "The meadows."

Jay "What?"

Beast "The meadows. We can do it there."

Jay nods and went to get his friends. They follow him to the meadows.

Kai "Jay we work too ya know."

Jay "Yeah sorry. I just...wanted you guys to see someone."

Zane "Who?"

Jay sighed breathing and told them not to be terrified. They see the beast and was scared.

Jay "no. He's nice."

Beast ears go down seeing their faces. Jay sighed and pet beast head. They calmed down seeing that he didn't attack so they slowly approach him.

Jay "Look i know you guys are afraid but he's good. I been around him for the longest."

Beast look at Jay and he lean into him. Jay let the others touch him. They spent the day talking with beast