Chapter 6 {Sensory}

Phinks

What is this kid, stupid? "How thick-witted are you? We don't need you. We're already competent in sensing objects and people around us. Go home kid." I told her.

You

What a bitch. "I'm not a kid," I argued. He scorned me and commenced to walk away. Chrollo sighed and stared downward. "3 vehicles are drifting towards the east on the road just right ahead which is roughly 2.3 kilometers away," I told. The tall guy stopped walking away and turned around. I shut my eyes to get a vision of the 3 cars. When the image resembles in my head, it only persists for a few seconds then dissolves. "The colors of the vehicles are white, dark gray, and navy blue. One out of the 3 vehicles is a van, and the other 2 are cars. They're all running at about 56 kph." I emphasize again.

Phinks

Was I incorrect? I stared out of the window and inspected the van and two cars. They were precise as she described them. "Children are playing in a playground 36 kilometers away which is discovered northeast. 6 of them in total. 2 girls, 4 boys." 36 kilometers?! She can sense stuff from that far away?! "If you can sense objects just as well as I do, then I want you to classify the title of the object that is positioned in the southwest." Everyone's heads turned to me. "I-It's a... T-The name of the o-object is..." I need to come up with something.

You

"What's wrong? You don't know?" he stopped trying and sealed his mouth. I finally announced the result: "It's a gardener, about 5 feet and 4 inches tall."

Phinks

"Alright alright! You don't have to push everything at me at once! I get it! You have a unique ability!" I shouted. I just wanted to jostle her right on the spot, but I don't know what Chrollo would say.

Chrollo

Everyone was striving to hold back their chuckles, causing them to snicker a little too cheaply. I grinned and gazed away, trying not to laugh. Feitan too.

You

There seems to be someone awaiting our building... I wasn't certain if they were indeed surrounding our building, or just crossing by. I was about to laugh at the tall blonde guy, but something stopped me. "There's someone above us! He's male, and he's only 562 meters above us! He's going to be here any minute!"

Feitan

We all listened to her warning and shifted to one side of the hideout. Before the concrete roof could tumble on top of her just as it did when I first charged her city, I was able to launch her to the other side of the building.

You

This man's blood lust was oozing everywhere! He was taller than that stupid blonde guy and had a cap concealing his face. There were also 2 guns in his hands. Once all the dust and haze emptied, his guns were tending at me. Both of them, aiming straight at my head.

Feitan

"Get away from her!" I screamed and used my right elbow to shove him out of the way. Both of his guns descended on the floor, and I grasped Y/N's hand and began to run out of there. She can't die. Not because we lack her sensory experiences, but because of something different. Because... I do not want to lose her. I really do not want to lose her.