Chapter 14 {Again}

You

If I leave him here, an attacker can come to attack him. If I bring him with me, an enemy can come to attack us both. He's resisting to let go of my hand, so I have no option but to bring him with me. "Feitan, just please stay calm, okay?" He agreed lightly, and I wandered into the forest. I and Feitan hid behind a tree and saw that tall man with a hat and those two guns... Fighting our troupe?! Their mission was put here? "Feitan we need to get out of here fast!" I muttered to him, adjudicating not to say it too powerfully because of my concern. He was still gripping my hand, and I pulled him out of the scene and attempted to run back to the hideout.

Feitan

I needed to tell Y/N that she was rushing too fast and I can't keep up with her, but my fear wouldn't let terms emerge from my mouth. Because of that, I slipped and fell. I tried getting up rapidly, but before I knew it, a tall man wearing a hat was attaining right in front of me. "Stay away!" Y/N cried.

You

"Why should I?" he said in a dark voice, as he took tracks closer to me and Feitan. "What transpired to your friend here? He used to be so severe when we encountered each other, now he's urging you to defend him." I spoke up and said: "It's because you got I'm into this mess! You made him forget everything!" "Oh did I?" He took out his gun and aimed it at our heads. "I have 2 bullets in both of my guns. Yet, there are 5 slots in my gun, and only 2 bullets are put in out of the 5 slots. I'll hold the trigger on my gun, and if nothing comes out, then congrats. You exist. There's a 40% chance you'll get shot. If you get shot, then your dead!" He pushed his finger down on the trigger with no doubt. Both of the guns made a gunshot sound which made Feitan grab onto me, but nothing came out of the gun. "Oh how successful you are," he said and moved very casually towards us.

Feitan

As he came closer to us, we commenced reversing away, until we found ourselves at the end of a cliff. The man who was leading deliberately, quickly began racing toward me and Y/N.

You

Before he could hurt us, I forced Feitan to the right side. Hopefully, he didn't get injured. "I'm not scared of you!" I screeched at him as he still ran to me. This was all following so slowly... Like everything was going in slow motion. He designated both of his guns at me, and shot them, nothing coming out of it. That was my opportunity to adjust my position. I ran undeviatingly under his arm, seizing the gun he was carrying in his right hand. He gulped and looked at me. Now, he didn't look as strong. It's like he can't live his life without both of his guns. "Y-You... You give it back!" He called. His tone was now somewhat inconsistent, and higher.