Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Meeting each other Again

Lea's point of view

The first half of the day the next day we just spent our time in the condo. Zendric wanted to go outside but I told him to rest or watch some movies.

"Mommy I really want to go out. I want to see what to see the beauty outside. I want to have some fun. Nakakainip po dito." Busangot siya na ipaalam niya sa akin ang nararamdaman.

"Anak, you need to rest we will have a diner with your Lola and lolo later. Baka makatulog ka at late na magising kasi napagod ka. Gusto mo ba malate tayo sa diner?"

"No, Mommy."

"Kaya dito lang tayo sa condo. Then later you have to sleep so you will have energy."

"But, Mommy."

" Zendric." And I call him by his name he just stop complaining because he knows what does it means when I call her with his name.

"Okey Mom. I am sorry. Will Tito Mark would join us in the diner?"

"Off course. He would. Why do you asked?"

"Nothing Mom. I just missed. Yesterday we were not able to play for he go home already. I miss playing with him."

"Don't worry you would have a lot of timw with Tito Mark."

"Really mom."

"Yes, baby."

At exactly 6:30 Joseph fetch us. I just wear a off shoulder dress which is an inch above the knee. It's color is light pink. I prefer light colors on my dress. Masyado akong nagiging mature kapag masyadong dark ang kulay ng suot ko.

"You're always gorgeous even you are just wearing a simple dress like that. You never disappoint me with your style." Mahalong pangbobola sa boses ni Joseph.

"Thanks Joseph for the compliment pero di mo naman ako kailangangbolahin."

"Who says I am?"

"Me."

"Think whatever you want. Let's go."

"Yeah."

Pagkarating namin sa bahay papasok na sana ako ng magsalita si Zendric.

"Mommy I would just play with the dog over there."He pointed a dog on the cage.

I was surprised to see a dog on our cakyard. I can't remember when was the last time I saw dog in our house. At kailangan pa nagkaroon ng aso dito sa bahay. They know I am afraid of dogs. And why would they take care of a dog.

"But baby you know that I am afraid of dogs. Di ba nasabi na yon sayo ni mommy."

"I'll come with him."Joseph presented himself to accompany my son.

"Okey papasok na ako. Just behave Zendric. Don't play with the dog too much. And be careful. I am telling baby to be careful. Joseph take care of Zendric."

"Yes, my Lady."

"Stop giving me names. Papasok na ako sa loob."

"Okay"

As I open the I excitedly said I can't stop myself to call my mother.

"Ma, I'm home." I saw my mom walking down through the stairs. Nothing changed. She is still beautiful. Our house nothing changed except for the new furnitures and fixtures.

"Oh, you're here. My baby is here."

I was about to run to her and hug her when ate Lexis speak.

"Sissy. You're here. Welcome home. Mom, ako muna ang yayakap kay sissy."

"Oh, sure darling."

"Ate." Inunahan ko na siya sa pagyakap. I gave her a tight hug and I was stopped when I saw the man beside him. It's Elvin Cruz my ex. What he's doing here. Would he be my sister's husband? And I was just stopped over thinking when ate speak up again. And this really stop me from breathing. Ineed oxygen.

"Hey, what happened?" Hindi ko nasgot ang tanong ni ate pero sinundan niya ng tinggin an gang kanina ko pa tinitingnan.

"Don't worry he is not Elvin Cruz you're ex. He no other than the Xander Joe Quintes my fiance. Upo muna tayo."ngunit tila di ko narinig si ate. Nanatili lamang ako nakatayo.

"Come here na sissy and sit beside me. By the way where is my cute and handsome pamangkin?"

Zander point of view

We were currently here at the house of my fiance. The sister of my ex. Yeah you heard it right the sister of my ex . You would not understand the reason by this time so I'll tell you next time. What a bad thing. We are in the middle of our little chitchat when I heard a familiar voice. She's here. Lea is here. Kahit ilang taon ang lumipas di ko makakalimutan kung gano kasweet ang boses niya She is still gorgeous and beautiful wearing that simple dress. She is still the same. She never use make up. She has a natural beauty not like her sister. I was busy checking her when I heard another voice.

"Mommy, look Tito Mark. He is letting me to be bitten by the dog. He is so bad."

"I didn't. Don't believe him"

"Joseph." May banta sa boses ni Jane. I call that woman Jane. I prefer her second name.

"I really didnt do that Lea. The dog just barked."

"Come here my handsome pamangkin. Come to your beautiful tita." Lexis called the boy.

She has a son. I think he is a four year old boy. It takes more seconds to process what I am seeing right now.

My woman has a son. How did it happened? Whose the father of that child, is it me or another man? Questions filled my head upon seeing the boy. He is so cute and adorable. How I wish I would have a child like him. I would be happy if something happened like that. It's my dream to have a son to the one I love the most.