I'm me, me is you.

You should set realistic expectations, communicate assertively, should handle criticism. Handling criticism, if I may say, is tough. You need to have a real open mind. You shouldn't wither away, at the same time you shouldn't allow yourself to be whisked away. Focus mainly on your best attributions, allow yourself to be constructively criticized. But never, ever let anyone's negativism or abhorring opinions get you. Because be it any field you are pursuing; the past, present and the future foundation will be the same, CONFIDENCE, no matter what, Yes, this is or might be one enormous task, but we need to get through this prime step, to attain the zenith. Read books rather than using it for some instagram-worthy pictures or for the required aesthetics, that is one such pathetic quality we still can and will see in the foreseeable future. Do not hide behind your phone, do not let the tainted social world bring you down, most importantly do not use that as one escapism tool. We all are well aware of the media, it's pros and cons, the exposure of the bitter truth. Always and forever, lift yourself up and place you on your well desired position. Make yourself a winner.

Obstacles, doubters, confusions will continue to exist. Why bother when you can rather live through it. Let go of the idea of perfection, perception is what you need. Allow yourself to make mistakes, correct them. Certain things are meant to be left behind. Do not deter yourself from proceeding forward, some destinations require struggle. That pleasant curve through your tears is the best form of medicine you could get. The way your eyes speak hope,your ears hearing not just listening. You are just beautifully broken. 'I'm enough', should be your motto. Stay happy, proud, because you are you. The best version of you is just yet to come out.