"Don't lie to me"

"Have you checked it out? That was my new assistant the other night."

"yes... send me my ticket now, it's not safe here anymore. "

"Okay! yeah bye."

I overheard Ryan's conversation. He was almost whispering. what is he talking about? Ticket? What for? And why is it not safe for him anymore? As soon as I heard Ryan's footsteps, I quickly returned to the room pretending to sleep. Now I was 100 percent certain that something wrong was definitely going on.

"Wake up, Ms Aloha," Ryan said while playing with my hair.

"If you're waking me up just to make breakfast for you, then let me tell you I can't cook, Ryan." I laughed.

"Sweetheart, the breakfast will be provided by the hotel. You don't need to worry about it." Ryan chuckled at my expense.

"Are you okay now? Does that still hurt? And I'm really sorry about yesterday. I'm such a dick to let you go alone in the middle of the night with your condition." Ryan said.

"Yes, it still hurts. But don't be sorry luv." Hearing this, Ryan wanted to massage my vag but I didn't let him. When I'm bemused I don't like anything in this world. I asked him about the phone call. He said- "Just regular business calls."
He didn't reciprocate my gaze proved he lied to me.

" He didn't reciprocate my gaze proved he lied to me