Chapter 7

Alexander Sector *P.OV*

Miss anonymous went her way as we to the other.

'Okay. So let's change then' Blake huffed just as we entered the boys changing room.

'You both change I'll be right back in a minute' I said to them.

'Wait wait wait, where are you going boy?' Jack questioned.

'Relax boy I'll be back, I'll tell later' I said in a hurried tone.

'Fine' Jack huffed

I got out from the boys changing room and knocked on the girls changing room, 'Who is it?' miss anonymous questioned but I didn't reply and barged inside.

'Wha- why are you here Alexander it's a girls changing room' Miss Anonymous said while looking for her tracksuit.

'Hey Miss Anonymous just wanted to know your name, I bet it is as pretty as you' I said

'Let it remain anonymous Alexander' She replied

'mhmm, that's not gonna happen baby girl' I said moving a little closer to her.

'Stay back Alexander' She threatened

'What if I don't baby, what will you do?' I questioned

'You know who I am right? I can ruin your life, and I bet you wouldn't want that to happen' She said

'I can handle everything until and unless I'm with you' I said

'Listen I have never fallen in love, and I never will get me? Even if you don't just don't try and get into my life' She said

Oh damn, she thinks I'm after her money, I need to change what she thinks about me.

'Listen first of all I'm not after your money, the second I started liking you when you banged the Barbie's head on the ground and third I want you so bad, I've played with a lot of girls but never ever felt something this strong toward anyone but you. I want you to be mine and only mine' I completed my sentence.

Audrey Scott *P.O.V*

I'm sorry friends I didn't tell you this earlier but I might kind of or maybe a little wittle have fallen for this guy.

*About my past*

I've fallen in love just once after a year he started doing these silly pranks which I didn't like at all (ex. His family didn't like me so he introduced me as his sister to them)

And it hurt really bad, but then I fake dated a normal guy and that guy knew I was faking it with him and he didn't minded at all.

My real love started to get irritated and broke the relation off, and I cried myself till I slept that night.

My parents didn't know bout my ex-boyfriend because I wanted them to know this special thing after a whole year of our relationship had been completed, but he broke it off in the 10th month.

But I cannot fall another time, I want to be single and have an arranged marriage.

*Back from the dreamland to my real life*

'Detention is over, no need to come for the next 6 days, inform Jack and Blake I will talk to the principle' I said and rushed out.

^Finished Chapter 7^

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!!