An old friend's arrival

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂

Sun shining down on the roofs of Luna Nova Magical Academy, Students practicing flying on their brooms and professors in the classrooms, teaching the students and giving exams which need the students to use the most magical advanced part of their mind, everything was just like it was normally, but there had been word going around that a new professor would start helping out at the Academy very soon. That professor was said to grant the world more magic, more than one could've ever dreamed of in the current world. The Academy was having struggles with their magic, seeing as the only magic could be used in or near the Academy, or at least not to far away. A girl with soft, slightly grey blue hair and red eyes was flying on a broom, making her way to the nearby farms and buildings to gather even the slightest bits of magic from the people there after receiving that command from the Headmaster.

The witch goes by the name Ursula, she is a professor and former student at Luna Nova Magical Academy. After an hour of travelling, Ursula landed on the ground and began to ask around for magic, soon returning to the academy with multiple containers full of them. When she finally landed in front of the Headmaster, she sighed, "There.. I got the magic that was needed.." She said to the older woman. The Headmaster just smiled and said, "It is not needed anymore!" Which left Ursula in shock. She then just sighed and bowed. "Of course.. I'll go back to what I had to finish." She said before walking to the entrance of the school. She noticed a crowd standing around someone. Could it be the new professor? The solve to their problems?

Slowly, the shy and timid witch walked over to the crowd, seeing one female slightly taller than the rest of the students standing around her. Ursula's eyes widened, "Croix..?-" She said with shock. A white haired female with bright blue eyes wearing a white and red outfit looked over, seeing the shy girl stand near the sides of the crowd. A small smile played at her lips as she walked over. "You must be professor Ursula, am I correct? I have heard quite a bit about you." Croix seemed to be interested, seeing as how the timid girl reminded her of her childhood friend, Chariot. The blue haired girl stood before the taller female remaining silent for a moment, knowing exactly who she was before snapping out of it, smiling and nodding, "Yes! My name is indeed Ursula." She said politely. Croix nodded and said, "I look forward to working with you and the other professors." The professor then made her way away from the students. Ursula went inside of the academy.

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂