Poisonous Pollen have bad Consequences~

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂

After Akko had received the fifth word, she immediately went after the sixth one. Croix, being Chariot's childhood friend, knew all about it.

Akko had her head resting on a desk, "Lyonne, Lyonne, Lyonne.. I can't find anything about it.." Akko mumbled. As if on que, Croix walked in, "Lyonne? That's the sixth word Chariot found, am I correct? She found that at Wagandea, a large tree with poisonous buds."

After hearing about all of this, Akko ran to Ursula. She smiled confidently, "Professor! I wanna climb Wagandea! Chariot did too, right?" She asked. Ursula frowned, "it's not a good time.. the pollen will spread soon. I didn't tell you because I knew you'd wanna go right away.. wait- who told you anyway?" Ursula asked. Akko frowned slightly, "Professor Croix." She answered. Ursula frowned, letting out a small gasp. After a small talk, Akko had walked off, leaving Ursula quite upset.

Akko walked outside after break, sitting down. Croix had spoken to her there, coming to an agreement that the Professor would take her to Wagandea. Ursula on the other hand, was staring at a picture of her and Croix when they were younger before hearing her crow come into the room, explaining that Croix took Akko to Wagandea.

Soon, Akko and Croix arrived at Wagandea. Croix spoke up, "just as I thought, there's still time until the buds open. Yet, it's still odd though.. I don't understand why Professor Ursula would stop you from coming here without at least checking first.. There are quite a few things I don't understand about Ursula.. She was supposedly Chariot's classmate, But I can't seem to recall anyone by the name Ursula.."

As Akko had started to climb the large tree after Croix was done speaking, Ursula had already arrived at the forest the tree was near, coming out a form of portal. She grit her teeth, flying to the tree as fast as she could, "Akko..! Where are you..?" She mumbled before hearing some form of robot behind her to attack. She barely dodged, causing her to crash into the ground right in front of Croix's feet.

Slowly, she opened her eyes to see Croix looking down at her. Croix spoke up with a grin, "this seems familiar, doesn't it, Chariot?" She asked. Ursula looked up at her as she grit her teeth, weakly trying to get up. Croix just watched, "Do you remember when we first came to this forest? I remember it vividly. How could I forget?" She was referring to what happened in their childhood, where Chariot was assigned the shiny rod. After a bit, Ursula got on her feet, shouting to Croix, "Don't interfere!!" But when she turned around, so got attacked once again, the machine crashing against her stomach, making her fall onto the ground before Croix once again. Ursula grit her teeth, "..You're worried aren't you, Croix..? You're afraid Akko will be the one to release the Grand Triskellion." She said. Croix frowned, "Afraid?" Ursula continued, "Even if you try and stop Akko, you won't get the Grand Triskellion. But you should already know that!" She yelled out. Croix just chuckled quietly, "She doesn't understand what it means to have the Grand Triskellion in the slightest. It seems the rod has chosen the wrong person once again. But, I really don't care! As it turns out, I don't even need the shiny rod! Do you know the reason why I keep interfering? It's because Akko is the last chance at your dream."

Akko climbed higher up the tree, but the buds started to get closer to spreading the poison. When the girl almost got attacked, Ursula saved her using her magic, but Akko rejected her help and Croix came standing in between the two, grinning. "Don't worry, Akko. I will explain everything to Professor Ursula, you just go on ahead." Ursula frowned, wanting to follow but a hand in front of her face had stopped her. With a worried expression, she looked up at Croix, "Please, move Croix!" She said to her. Croix shook her head, "You should know I won't do that." She said strictly, sending some technological creatures after her. They turned into one large beast, swallowing Ursula. But, the witch soon made the beast explode, which caused her to pass out, falling to the ground. Croix frowned, immediately going after her, "Chariot!! Please, wake up, Chariot!!" She yelled. Ursula soon regained consciousness, seeing the female so concerned. "Croix..?" She mumbled softly before looking to the ground, using her magic to land safely. She weakly stood on her feet, watching Croix land in front of her. Croix closed her eyes and mumbled, "the pollen is about to start spreading.. you should just give up already.." Ursula shook her head. She immediately went after Akko, but while saving her, she got affected by the pollen, losing her ability to fly. The three ended up returning to the academy, achieving the sixth word.

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂