Is she really who she says she is?

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂

Having heard footsteps walking down the hall, Akko walked out of the library. She raised a eyebrow as she watched Ursula walk down the hallway to her classroom. "I wonder why she's in such a hurry.." She said quietly. The young witch just shook her head and turned around, only to barely bump into the most popular and richest witch at the Academy, Diana. Akko stumbled backwards and bowed, "My apologies! I should've looked out where I was going!" She said politely. Two girls stood beside Diana, Barbara and Hannah. Hannah grinned then laughed at Akko. "Look at her acting all polite! Pffft, such a lowlife and a dumb excuse for a witch shouldn't be allowed to talk to Diana!" Barbara immediately nodded, "Yeah! You shouldn't be allowed to talk to her!"   She said quickly. Diana just looked away and shook her head, "Tch.." She mumbled before walking off to her room. Akko just grit her teeth before walking away angrily. "You're not any better than me..!-" She mumbled with annoyance.

Croix was in the library, holding a book which had all students in it of Luna Nova. She frowned as she made her way through the pages of the letter 'U'.  "No Ursula whatsoever.." Croix mumbled. She then smirked, hearing the careful footsteps of the blue haired girl behind her. She turned around smoothly and grinned, "It has been a while, Chariot." She said coldly, grabbing ahold of the other's chin.

Ursula had entered the library, seeing her childhood friend there going through a book. Once she realised what she was doing, she frowned before looking up at her, feeling the other grab ahold of her chin. "Croix..-" she mumbled quietly.

꧁ ♡︎ ꧂