Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Transmigrated as a Joke Servant

     " NOOOOOOOO!! "

It was a sound of despair.

" How dare you, Emperor?! "

Of someone who has been betrayed.

" How dare you not to come home?! "

Of someone–

" Shi Huang Di!! How dare you do this to me fucking Mothman!! I have spent all of my fucking hard-earned SQ and you dared to do this to me?! "

Who has experienced the agonizing Gacha Hell of FGO?

If this person could, he would already throw his Android phone out of anger. Nonetheless, he can't. Because the phone is so very expensive. He has worked and tired himself so much just to buy the cell phone. He wasn't rich. He reminded himself that he couldn't fall into the temptation of venting his anger into the phone. It is innocent. It hasn't done anything wrong...

‘ But the fucking game isn't. ’

He shook his head mentally and tried to calm himself down. He can't fall into his inner demons, desire for vengeance, and feelings of anger.

" It's just a game... Just a game. A-game. Game. A Game..."

He keeps chanting those words as he convinces himself of his cruel reality. Inadvertently, his eyes landed on the current amount of his Saint Quartz.

« SQ 0 »

" Just a Game, Damnit!! Give me back my Saint Quartz! Fuck, I didn't even get the waifu, Consort Yu!! "

For the next few minutes, this person started spouting profanities to express himself and curse that company.

What did he do to deserve salt? He has been playing this game since it was released in their country. He has even made a JP server account so he could see the various servants and story of the game in advance— he suffered and tried to understand Japanese as he could. He was a Typemoon Works fan. He has been there through several collaborations and events.

What did he do to deserve a Salt? Indeed, he has only rarely received black keys anymore... But, he was getting a lot of Mapo Tofu and a lot of Kirei lately.

And now, he has fucking received a lot of Mapo Tofu again enough to last him for a few years in real life.

" Huuuu... Let's calm down for a bit and see what is going on in the Jap Server. "

Half an hour after looking and playing through the Japanese Server, he wanted to cry in despair.

" Fuck... I have gotten nothing but 1 to 3 stars servants... "

« SQ: 0 »

" Why did I even spend my remaining Saint Quartz anyway.. "

Why was he tempted to roll? It wasn't like that there was a guarantee that he would get a 5-star. The Van Gogh and Nemo event has already ended weeks ago... He didn't get the Insane Waifu and even the Multiple Shota Loli... And now the first-ever Male Alter Ego Ashiya Douman, he didn't get him. Even though there are a lot of people on YouTube showing how they got this Alter Ego.

Fate sure is cruel huh...

His face turned bitter when he saw the several low-tiered servants and those useless craft essences. He didn't even get that Tsuna with that K-pop idol hairstyle...

Then he decided to go in the friend points summon banner.

" What the hell, I got another Jason? Are you kidding me? 4 Jason Cards? What the fuck is this shit? "