Introduction

First of all, thank you so much for choosing to read this story! To briefly describe it, this is an Attack On Titan romance fanfic between Mariam Reiss of the Reiss Royal Family) and Captain Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps/Scout Regiment.

Mariam's Pronunciation: (merry-um)

I may or may not describe Mariam with specific physical traits like eye color or hair color, but you don't have to follow it because I still want you guys to have a sort of Levi x Reader experience even though I'm using an OC.

The plot of my story and Attack On Titan will not line up exactly, but a brief description of the time line would be after Annie Leonhart was captured, so somewhere around Season 2! The time period will be accurately depicted in this fanfiction, so the year 849 (which is between 1893-1942 in the present calendar). Knowing this, please keep in mind while reading that things are set in the very early 19th century so things will be different from how things are in the present.

I'm still deciding things as I write, but it will be overall, a slow burn romance and kind of enemies to lovers trope. Things in the story might not be extremely accurate to the show and the story line will not follow the events in the show directly, which I am basing this fanfic off and not the manga just because it's easier for me to write this way and I have never read the comics either (oops). Feel free to ask questions and I will try my best to answer them somehow, whether it's a reply to your comment or a note I add in the story. I did also change the ages of some of the characters. For instance; Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Historia, Jean, and Connie are all the same age as Mariam which is 16 and Levi is 20. Everyone else stays the same age.

I own nothing from this story except my original character, Mariam Reiss. All rights go to Hajime Isayama, the creator of the Attack On Titan series.

Now for the main characters!....

*To be envisioned however you like*
Mariam Quinn Reiss
Current Age: 16
Date of Birth: March 2, 834
Status: Royal
Relations: Rod Reiss (Father), Regina Reiss (Mother), Historia Reiss (Half Sister)

*To be envisioned however you like*Mariam Quinn ReissCurrent Age: 16Date of Birth: March 2, 834Status: Royal Relations: Rod Reiss (Father), Regina Reiss (Mother), Historia Reiss (Half Sister)

Captain Levi Ackerman
Current Age: 20
Date of Birth: December 25, 830
Status: Captain of the Special Operations Squad within the Survey Corps
Relations: N/A