Part 1: Who Am I then?

"I'm home." You said as you took off your shoes and closed the door behind you. You heard a lot of voices. 'Who do we have over?' Inner you as you walked towards your living room. It was your relatives that came over. 'They didn't acknowledge me nowadays because of Min Hee.' Inner you. Min Hee is your younger sister, she's 4 years old while you're in middle school. These days they only gave their attention to her instead of you. You sighed and entered your room and closed the door. You placed your bag on the floor and sat on your bed. 

"It's not like I need their attention 24/7 hours.. but can't they at least give it to me from time to time.. I am their child too.. Why do they only see her as their child? Who am I.." You whispered to yourself while you sobbed. A few moments later, you wiped your tears and got up. You decided that you need some fresh air. You went to the living room. "I am going outside." You said to them but they didn't even bother to look at you or say something. You let out a sigh and went out. 

You went to a beach and took a seat the bench. You took a deep breath and close your eyes, letting your tears drip. "Excuse me, may I sit here? Umm.. All the seats are taken.." A person said which made you open your eyes. "oh sure!" You said as you moved in a little. "Thank you." He said and smile. You returned the smile. "What are you doing alone here?" He asked you. "Ah.. I just wanted to take some fresh air away from home." You said. "Ah.. It looks like something happened?" He asked, curiously. You nodded. 

"Oh.. I am sorry.. Pardon me for asking too many questions.." He apologized. You shook your head. "It's okay." You said while you smile. "Me too.. I needed a break.. My fiancée.. she.. cheated on me.. We were doing fine.." He said as he let out a sigh and tears. You patted his leg. "Hey.. umm I know I am not in any position to say this but you will find someone better." You said. He looked at you and smiled. "Thank you." He said. You smiled back. "Anyways, where is my manners. My name's Hyun, what's yours?" He asked. 

"Oh I'm (Y/N)." You replied. "Oh nice to meet you (Y/N)." He said and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you too Mister Hyun." You said and shook his hand. "Hey, I am not old. Please don't call me Mister... Call me by my name will do. I feel old if you do." He said and scratch his nape. You let out a laugh. "Okay, I am sorry.. umm it's weird to call you by your name as I am younger than you.." You said awkwardly. "Okay then you can just call me older brother, brother? Yea I am fine with that. Just not Mister or Uncle.." He said and pouted. You laughed and nodded. "I'll call you Brother Hyun then." You said and he nodded. 

"So.. why did need to take some fresh air away from home? I mean you don't have to answer it if you don't feel like it." He said. "I don't know if I am being too emotional or what... but nowadays my family gave their attention to my younger sister and not me. I get it that she is younger than me and need the attention but they could also give me some attention from time to time but why can't they? They act as if I am invisible or like I'm not their child.. That's why I am kind of sad and hurt.. I guess I am being over emotional.. Sorry.." You apologized as you wiped your tears away. He patted your shoulders.

"It's okay to feel like that.. I agree they should have gave you some attention too. I mean if it were me I would be sad too.. I am sure you were the only child before.. i am sorry to hear that. I am here if you want to rant it out." He said. You looked at him. "Are you sure? I would be a bother.." You said which made him put his finger on your lips. "Don't say that (Y/N). You won't be a bother okay?" He said and you nodded. 

A moment later, a person sat beside you without any sign which made you shocked and shift to Hyun. The guy was angry about something. You apologize to Hyun and got up. He grabbed your wrist and he moved beside the guy and pointed to the place where he sat just now. You nodded and sat down. "Hey man what's your problem? You scared her." Hyun said to the person. He let out a sigh. "I am sorry.. I just had a bad day today.." He said. "it's okay." You replied to the person.

"We all are having a bad day.. What a coincidence." Hyun said. The guy looked at the both of you. "I thought the both of you knew each other." He said. The both of you shook your heads. "We met each other here. My name's Hyun, this is (Y/N). What's yours?" Hyun asked. "I'm Jung Hoon." He introduced himself. "Nice to meet you." You said to Jung Hoon and he bowed to you. "What happened to you?" Hyun asked him. Jung Hoon lets out a sigh. 

"My boss.. he's being biased towards me.. I think because I'm new?.. He passed all the work to me and expected me to finish all the work by 2pm just now. He scolded me for not doing the work properly." He said and shouted which made you gasped. He heard it and look at you and apologize. You shook your head. "Wow.. we all really have a bad day today. It's okay come on, let's go!" Hyun suddenly said and stood up which made you and Jung Hoon looked at each other and then to him. "Where?' You asked. 

"To release our anger and sadness." Hyun said as he grabbed Jung Hoon's and your wrist and dragged the both of you to an amusement park. "Umm..?" You said and Hyun looked at you. " Don't worry, I'll pay for the both of you." He said. "Wh-" Jung Hoon couldn't finish his sentence as Hyun cut him off. "No more saying and let's go!" Hyun said and pushed the both of you inside.