Part 3: It got spread that fast?

-The next day-

You woke up, wash yourself up, got ready and went to the living room to see food on the table. "Oh you're awake. Good morning (Y/N)." Jung Hoon said as he placed the cups on the table. "Good Morning brother Jung Hoon." You greeted and he smiled at you. "Come take a seat and eat. It not you're going to be late for school." He said and you nodded. You sat down and start eating. A moment later, Hyun entered the living room. "Ah, Jung Hoon! You should have woke me up and I can help you out with breakfast." Hyun pouted and whine like a kid. You couldn't help but to giggle at his behavior. Jung Hoon joined you. 

"it's okay Hyun, I wanted to make it. Take it as a welcome meal! I have never felt like this before, people eating with me." Jung Hoon said. "Okay. Thanks Jung Hoon." He thanked Jung Hoon. "Hey, don't need to thank me. We are all a family now." He said which made you tear up. While Hyun on the other hand became quiet. "Hey, hey what's up with those reactions? (Y/N), why are you crying? Hyun why are you spaced out?" Jung Hoon asked and went to the both of you and patted your backs. "It's been a while.. to feel like this.. thank you so much.. I guess we are really a family now." Hyun said while he smiled. 

Hyun nodded and smiled. Jung Hoon then turned to you. "I'm sorry. I just felt emotional. I have a family to be with again." You said while you wiped your tears away. Jung Hoon hugged the both of you. "It's okay guys, I am thankful that you guys wanted to stay with me. We're in this together. We can do this, we can survive when we're together okay? Don't feel sad okay?" Jung Hoon said while looking at the both of you. You and Hyun nodded. "Okay now (Y/N) get going to school if not you're going to be late." Hyun said and you nodded. "Have fun (Y/N)!" Both Hyun and Jung Hoon said. "I will, see you later brothers." You said and left the house.

-In school-

All of them looked at you from up to down. 'What's wrong with everyone? Why give me that look?' Inner you while you kept walking. "I heard she's no longer a part of a family because her dad saw her with 2 random guys." You heard one of them said. Your eyes widen. 'It got spread this fast?! How? Who..' Inner you. "Ew, disgusting. I can't believe it.. Her? Doing that?" Another said. "Who knows? We can't judge a book by it's cover right?" Another continued. 'Don't cry.. Be strong (Y/N). They don't know the story, so don't make them think that what they said is true.' Inner you as you held back your tears.

You entered the classroom and was greeted by someone tripping you. The whole class laughed. 'Why.. please leave me alone..' Inner you as you slowly got up and went to your seat. One of the girls grabbed your hair. "Listen, if you scream or shout or whatever, just know that no one cares about you from now on. Even your own parent abandon you. How sad." She said while she shook her head. Some joined her and they continued to bully you until the teacher came. All of them acted like nothing happened. 

-Skips-

"Brothers, I am home." You said as you took off your shoes. Hyun rushed to the door. "Oh, welcome home (Y/N)! Jung Hoon is at work. Tomorrow he will be at home." Hyun said as he smiled at you and took your bag from you. "Ah, I see. It's okay brother Hyun I can carry it." You said as you tried to pull your bag away from him but of course he got it. "It's okay, (Y?N). You had a long day. It's as much as I can help you as a family." He said and smiled. You were touched by his words so you gave him a smile. "Go on and take a shower, I am preparing dinner, Jung Hoon is on his way back." Hyun said and you nodded.

"Umm is there anything that I can help out with brother Hyun?" You asked him. He shook his head. "It's really okay (Y/N). You have to rest after a long day." He said and patted your head. You nodded and went to shower. 'Why does my family not treat me like this.. I miss them... but I don't think they missed me..' Inner you as you let tears out. A few moments later, you wiped your tears and got dressed and got out. The doorbell rang. "It must be Jung Hoon." Hyun said and was about to walk towards the door. "It's okay brother Hyun, I got it." You said and Hyun nodded. "Thank you!" He shouted from the kitchen. "You're welcome!" You shouted back and laughed.

You opened the door to see a smiling Jung Hoon. "Hey there, how was school?" He asked while he entered the house. "Well, it was as usual." You said and smiled. He nodded and returned you the smile. "Good job today. Rest well." He said and patted your shoulder. "Let's go and eat, Hyun must be waiting for us." He said. "Okay brother Jung Hoon." You replied and the both of you went to the living room and sat down. "Wow. You went out to buy these? Because I clearly don't remember having all of these." Jung Hoon said then laughed. Hyun playfully rolled his eyes. "Of course, then who? Ghost? Yea I wanted to buy something for the both of you with money I saved on. Besides, I don't have anything else to spend on." He said which made you and Jung Hoon silent. Hyun looked at the both of you weirdly.

"Why do you both have that face?  it's okay, I'm over it. Now, let's dig in. Enjoy! Hope it's delicious. " Hyun said as he took a seat with us to eat. Jung Hoon took a bite and automatically hum. "Wow! You must be a good cook! It's delicious! Go ahead and try it (Y/N)! If not, you loose out!" Jung Hoon said with his mouth full of food. "Thank you but hey! Finish your food first before you talk." Hyun scolded Jung Hoon. You giggled. "Alright." You said and took a bite and your eyes widen. It was really delicious. "I swear you must be a chef before right?" You talked with your mouth full of food. "Hey! not you too.. but thanks.. Can you guys finish your food first before talking!" He scolded you and Jung Hoon. 

The both of you giggled. "Sorry, we can't help it!" Both you and Jung Hoon said at the same time which made the both of you looked at each other and laughed. "What am I going to do with these two." Hyun said with a sigh and massaged his forehead. The both of you giggled and the night passed by just like that. "Hey!" Jung Hoon said which made you and Hyun startled. "Now what Jung Hoon.. Can you stop shouting out of a sudden.." Hyun said while trying to catch his breath so did you. "Yea.. brother Hyun's right. You can't just shout out of a sudden.." You said while pouting. "Okay, okay I won't.. don't worry, I won't do it again. I'm sorry.. I just wanted to ask whether the both of you want to watch a movie tomorrow so we can have a movie's night here. since it's a Saturday" Jung Hoon said as he scratched his nape.

You and Hyun gave him the 'Are you serious face'. Jung Hoon laughed out loud. "Stop making that face! Do the both of you agree?" Hyun asked as he catch his breath. "Yea, I'm in." Hyun said and you nodded. "Me too." You replied. "Great!" He said while he clapped his hands loudly. "Stop it!" You and Hyun shouted. "Ops.. sorry." He said and laughed. You and Hyun shook both of your heads and joined him to laugh.