Part 2: Fine, I'll leave

-Skips-

"Wasn't that fun guys? it did released some anger and sadness right?" Hyun said which made you nodded. He smiled and turned to Jung Hoon. "How about you?" Hyun asked him. "Yea it did.. thanks.." He thanked Hyun. You thanked Hyun too. "It's okay guys! I am doing this for myself too. So it doesn't matter." He said as he lets out a laugh. 'He's going through a hard time yet he's smiling..' Inner you. "Let's go back now. It's getting late, especially for you (Y/N). You have school tomorrow right?" Hyun asked and you nodded. "It's in the afternoon." You said. "Wow." He said amused. You let out a chuckle.

-Skips-

"Thank you for sending me back brother Hyun and brother Jung Hoon." You said and bowed. Jung Hoon smiled at you. "No worries, besides I am the one who dragged you two there." Hyun said and scratched his nape. With that you entered your house. The moment you enetered your house. You were greeted with a slap.

You touched your cheek that had been slapped. You looked up to see it was your dad. 'Why slap me? I thought they didn't care about me!' Inner you, angry. "Who are those guys?" He asked you. 'He saw.. but it's not like I did something wrong.' Inner you. "They are the ones that I bumped earlier in the afternoon." You said. "Wow.. I don't know that you would do something like that. you disappoint me (Y/N). You are no longer my daughter, our daughter. Min Hee is our only daughter," He said which made you teared up. 

"What do you mean by that?! I didn't even do anything with them! They cheered me up because no one else in this house would! All of you only cared about Min Hee and not me! I am not even asking you all to give me all the attention all the time.. I understand that Min Hee needs more attention than me but I just wanted some attention from you all.. But why.. Fine.. I am not your daughter anymore.. I.. I'll leave." You said and wiped your tears and went to your room and packed up.

You are finally done with packing. You got up and left the house. You went to a nearby bench and placed your luggage beside you and sat on the bench. You couldn't control it anymore and bury your face into your knees and cried. "Why.. Why.." You sobbed uncontrollably. "(Y/N)?" Someone called out but you didn't hear due to your crying. The person made you looked at him. "Brother Hyun and Brother Jung Hoon..? What are you doing here?" You asked while you sobbed. "We went to know each other a bit more.. but what happened to you?" Hyun asked while looking directly at your eyes. "My.. my dad said that I am not longer his daughter.." You cried harder after you finished your sentence. 

Jung Hoon took a seat beside you and hugged you. Hyun patted your back. A moment later you pulled away. "Thank you.." You said. "it's okay.. you needed it (Y/N)." Jung Hoon and you nodded, "I've got an idea." You and Hyun looked at Jung Hoon. "The both of you can stay in my house.. I mean.. it gets lonely at times.. Umm so do you guys want to?" Jung Hoon said which made the both of you shocked. You looked at Hyun. "Umm.. the place that I stayed was with my fiancée, was her house.." He said and scratched his head which made you nodded. "So do the both of you agree?" Jung Hoon looked at you and Hyun, waiting for an answer. 

"Yea.. thank you, Jung Hoon." Hyun said and he nodded. "How about you (Y/N)?" Jung Hoon asked. "Um.. you know, I am still a student and I can't help out with anything.. and umm.." You said but you couldn't finish your sentence. "Hey, it's okay. I'll give you the allowance. After all I am the one who ask the both of you to stay in my house." He said. You hesitated. "Don't worry, you're not a bother at all." He said and you nodded. Jung Hoon stood up and stretch. "Okay! It's settled. Now let's get your stuffs now and we will head to my home." He said to Hyun, Hyun nodded and the three of you went to Hyun's ex-fiancée's house to pack his belongings. 

-Skips-

Jung Hoon opened the main door to his house and your jaw dropped. 'He lives alone in this big house to himself?!' Inner you. "Wow! This is a big house Jung Hoon! You stay here by yourself? That's cool!" Hyun said and you nodded in agreement. Jung Hoon shyly laughed. "But it gets lonely. I am glad the both of you agreed to stay here! Okay let's unpack and go to sleep. I'll show you your rooms. Let's go." He said while you and Hyun followed him from behind. "Wow he must be rich.. Why did he want to work then?" Hyun whispered to you. You shrugged. "Maybe he wanted to experience work? I guess? I don't know.. maybe he didn't work before?" You whispered to Hyun. 

"Yeap that is right. I have not worked before. I wanted to feel what's it like to work. You're correct." Jung Hoon said out of a sudden which made you jumped. "I.. sorry.." You apologize. "No, no. Why are you apologizing (Y/N)?" Jung Hoon asked, confused and shocked at the same time. "Umm.. because I said that?" You replied, unsure. He laughed at your reaction. "It's okay (Y/N) that is nothing to be apologizing for. It's all good." He said while he smiled at you. You smiled back at him. "Okay, let's wash up and go to sleep. Good night guys." Jung Hoon said as he went to his room. "Nights." You and Hyun said at the same time. "Good night Hyun." You said. "Nights (Y/N). Have a nice rest. You had a long day." Hyun replied and you nodded. The both of you went to your rooms.