Chapter One

Mikayla POV

I woke up to my phone ringing, I checked the time and the caller. 'Why would Alison ever wake me up this early' I thought to myself.

"Get out of bed, I'm on my way," Alison said, I was able to hear her car turn on through the speaker.

"It's eight in the morning," I deadpanned reluctantly getting out of bed.

"Ok and it's my last day with you here," she told me which made me laugh.

"You are making it sound like I'm dying," I told her while going towards my closet.

"Well, you basically are. You are going to Canada tomorrow and I am staying here," she started only to pause to yell at a driver, "I will be there in ten minutes."

"Ok, I'm hanging up, be careful," I said while hanging up.

I decided on wearing a red dress with some boots {Like my other story outfits at top}

After I finished getting dressed I heard someone honking their horn.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked as soon as I walked out the door.

"No idea Ali is kidnapping me," I said while opening the front door.

"Have fun and tell her hi for me," Jer said while grabbing his phone again.

"Get in loser, I'm kidnapping you," Alison said as soon as I got in the car.

"I need to be back before tomorrow, also Jer says hi," I tell her while buckling my seatbelt.

"I know that, unfortunately," she told me while pulling out of our driveway.

"Where are we going," I asked while turning on our music.

"Food, coffee, shopping not in that order but yes," she told me while merging on the highway.

"Please don't accidentally merge lanes again," I say tightening my seatbelt.

"Relax, that barely ever happens," I shot her a look of disbelief.

"It happens almost every time I let you drive," I shoot back.

"Well yes but you know shut up," she says hitting me.

We ended up shopping first, Alison took us to the mall.

"I hate parallel parking," she said while trying not to hit the car.

"Don't we all?" I ask, "Stay there I'm taking a photo of you to post."

Miki_Shada: I could lie and say I hate it here but I love her

tagged: thealiwinters

Comments:

thealiwinters: as you should but I love you too I guess
     ↪️Miki_Shada: did you say I guess, nevermind I'm leaving tonight
     ↪️thealiwinters: no you ain't

jeremyshada: what are you a UPS worker?
     ↪️thealiwinters: I- what shut up take your brother back
     ↪️Miki_Shada: I would but I don't want him either
     ↪️jeremyshada: wow I'm in pain you can stay here
     ↪️Miki_Shada: noooo I love you I was playing see hahaha
     ↪️jeremyshada: 🙄

carolynnrowland: I swear you too are the prettiest friends ever
     ↪️thealiwinters: not as cute as you like wow God took his time with you
     ↪️Miki_Shada: I LOVE YOU MOM
     carolynnrowland: I love you both

---------

We had been shopping for about two hours then decided to get some coffee.

"Miki look annoyed for my insta," Alison told me while we waited on our drinks.

thealiwinters: she's leaving me so this is what she gets

tagged: Miki_Shada

Comments: bb

Miki_Shada: wow I feel the love

jeremyshada: Alison Winters we do not flip people off
     ↪️thealiwinters: yes mom
↪️Miki_Shada: hahaha you got lectured

User1: who gave you the right to look pretty when annoyed
     ↪️thealiwinters: I think that every day
     ↪️Miki_Shada: both of you shut up

--------

"You do realize that I'm going to call you every day," Alison said looking at me.

"I would want nothing less," I tell her hugging her, "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Don't worry I won't hang out with anyone else," she said laughing.

"We have like one other friend, but don't worry I will make new friends for us," I say pulling away from our hug.

"If you meet any cute boys date them," Ali said making me roll my eyes.

"Will do captain, I'm going in," I say getting up, "bye, I love you."

"Love you too Miki," she said while rolling up her window.

I walked into the house and closed the door. I walked right past Jer and went to my room. I changed into some pajamas and decided to just pass out. Tomorrow I would be in a whole other country.

~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, the first chapter is done. I am going to try and update the books on the same day. So on Friday expect a new update unless finals take over my life then it will probably be later in the weekend. I hope yall enjoy this book as it grows.

Much Love,
K