Chapter 3

I woke up at around 11 and found a text from Jer.

'I am at the set, have fun today.' I responded with a thumbs up and began to look for food places and something to wear.

My phone began ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Ali. I picked up the call putting it on speaker so I could get ready.

"What's up, how's Canada?" she asked me.

"Oh, it's great. I'm getting ready to eat lunch," I told her while putting on my shirt.

"Oh, cool, where are you going to eat?" she asked me with a slight laugh.

"I'm in the mood for cheese fries," I tell her slipping my shoes on.

"Of course you are," she began to say, "Have you found anywhere to practice up there?"

"Not yet, I'm thinking to ask if I can practice at one of the studios for the show," I tell walking into the bathroom to do my hair.

"That's smart, hopefully, they say yes," she began to say, "I gotta go my mom came in with groceries. BYE!!"

"Bye, Als," I tell her hanging up.

I put my hair up in a bun, grabbed my keys and sunglasses, and walked out of the house.

"Hey, Siri, text 'Finn and Jake's Owner' Do you think Kenny would let me dance in one of the studios when you are finished?" I told my phone while pulling out of the driveway, "Send."

I got directions to whatever restaurant I chose and put on my Spotify. No clue what I was listening to but it was pretty good. A short 20 minutes later I parked in the restaurant's parking lot.

"Hi, welcome Fatburger {I did research on places up there and they sell cheese fries like this is a real place} what can I get you?" the waiter asked.

"I just want cheese fries," I told her.

She nodded and walked off to the back. In the meantime, I went through Instagram and followed Jer's castmates. I had to admit some of them were attractive both the boys and the girls {because we love the girls}. Some of them were quick to follow back, they probably weren't working right now.

"Here are those cheese fries," the waiter said I smiled up at her and said thank you.

The fries looked so good, I had to take a photo for Instagram.

Miki_Shada: My true love cheese fries

3,500 Likes

Comments:

thealiwinters: I thought I was your true love
thealiwinters: heart been broke so many times
Miki_Shada: shut up dork you know I love you
thealiwinters: I hate you 'heart'

carolynnrowland: those look so good please share
Miki_Shada: in order to do that you need to be here
carolynnrowland: I will come for you and those fries
jeremyshada: that hurt me
thealiwinters: Jer join me in the broken hearts club

themadisonreyes: not you making me hungry now
Miki_Shada: sorry bebe

owenjoyner: can I be the new love of your life jk unless
Miki_Shada: I don't even know you
charles_gillespie: Instead of Miki_Shada it's Miki_Shade haha get it
charles_gillespie: I'm so funny
Miki_Shada: Do you want honesty or a pity laugh
charles_gillespie: pity laugh please
Miki_Shada: OMG hahahahhashjsfadkhjfdsj CHARLIE YOU ARE SO FUNNY

savannahleemay: I don't have anything to do if I cashapp you money will you bring me some???
Miki_Shada: I got you girl don't worry
savannahleemay: Did we just become best friends?
Miki_Shada: I think we did

-Load More Comments-

After I finished my fries, I decided to buy a large for anyone on set that wanted some. After the waiter came back with the fries I was on my way to the set. It took around 40 minutes to reach the set. When I got there I found Jer's car and parked next to him.

"I come bringing presents!" I announced to everyone on the set.

"No way, I wasn't being completely serious," Savannah said, "Also hi, I'm Savannah."

"No need to introduce yourselves, I went through everyone's insta," I said putting my hands in my pocket. "Where's Kenny I need to ask him something?"

"He is right over there," Jer said pointing at a man looking at the camera, "I'll take you and introduce you."

We walked over to him and let me tell you he seems very scary in person.

"Hey Kenny, this is my sister Mikayla," Jeremy said to the man.

"Hi, Mikayla, I'm Kenny Ortega, nice to meet you," he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I actually had a question for you," I started and he nodded, "I'm actually a dancer and was wondering if I could practice after you guys finish with the studios some days?"

"Of course you are welcome to, I actually might use you in some episodes," he told me with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Kenny," I told him, "Also I brought some food to set if you want any or if there's any left."

"I have a scene coming up, but let me take you to my trailer so you can sit somewhere comfy," Jer said directing me through the set.

I was probably in Jer's trailer for ten minutes before I decided to watch Netflix and take a nap.

~~~~~~~

That's where I am going to end this chapter, hope yall enjoy it. Happy Holidays!!

Much Love,
K