In the meanwhile 2

"The Wedding Conspiracy"

Gauri Sharma's future was decided by her family when she barely knew how to walk... the way she dresses...the way she talked.. and the career she should take up was intricately planned... little did she know that she would be deprived of the right to choose whom she married too...

She comes from a respectable , orthodox family in Bareilly... raised by her grandmother since her mother died giving birth to her. Despite her strict upbringing she dared to go against the family when she opted for a career which wasn't decided for her... Unbelievably, her father also let her go against his order without much fight.. making her momentarily happy... not knowing the agenda behind the agreement.

Shakti Sharma being the Village surpanch is well repected for his goodness and his discipline... One thing he wouldn't back out on... is a promise to a friend... nothing can stop him from following his word...not his own mother nor his daughter's future...

Like every "good Indian girl" Gauri bows her head to her family's prestige and father's word but will she be happy with someone whom she didn't get to choose??...

What do you think will follow when Gauri meets the Angry young Oberoi who is known for his righteousness in college... He is a brilliant student for his elder brother... a guiding hand for his younger one but for his Daadi... he remains the most wicked amongst his brothers.

Will the Oberoi she is betrothed to make her fall for him...? If so... how does he plan to do that... Will he succeed in the conspiracy 🤔

Peep in to read more about this conspired alliance between the Sharma and Oberoi families... ❤

 ❤