Part 19 💤Park💤

Shoutout to the user who insulted my weight. I took down the cosplay after a panic attack. I appreciate those who said they liked it, I'm just too insecure to have it up.

In a split second reaction, I grab Tubbo's hand a book it back the way we came.

"Tommy! Tubbo!" Wilbur yells. I ignore him, running as fast as Tubbo can.

We turn the corner, and I stop, checking on Tubbo. He's panting heavily.

"Tommy?" He asks, tapping his knee.

"Hey, I'm sorry, are you okay?" I ask, kneeling down, checking on his knee. It seems fine.

"I'm okay." He states. I nod.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yells, finally catching up. I peer around the corner of the street, not seeing Techno.

"Tommy! Tubbo! Are you okay?" Wilbur asks.

Screams erupt from the park. I see children running far past us.

"Sorry. I didn't want Tubbo to get beat up." I mumble.

"Hey, no, you shouldn't have to worry about it." Wilbur says. "Everything will be okay."

I watch Techno run up to us, the soles his shoes covered in some dark liquid.

"The park is empty, we can go now." He says, smiling.

I look down, pulling Tubbo into a tight hug. He hugs back. "Do you still want to go?" I whisper in his ear.

"Yeah." He says. I nod, back at Techno.

We walk down back the street to the empty park, Techno leaving dark liquid footprints behind them. I hope it isn't blood, but it's red and brown.

We walk to the park, completely desolate.

"Let's go on the swings!" Tubbo yells, booking it for the swings. He dives onto it, landing on his stomach. He starts swinging on his stomach like that.

"Techno, what did you do? This place was crowded?" Wilbur asks, as I join Tubbo on the swings, still listening to the conversation.

"There was a bear." He says. It's a lie, but I appreciate it.

A blue car pulls up too the park, but I elect to ignore it.

I start pushing Tubbo on the swing, back in forth, in rhythm. It's peaceful, hearing his giggles. I don't remember the last time I actually laughed, besides small forced chuckles. It makes me happy though, hearing Tubbo.

I feel someone grab my shoulders, ripping me from the ground.

"Hey! What the fuck!" I yell. It isn't Techno, or Wilbur.

I kick and struggle, against the man who I recognize to be one of the foster parents in an unlikeable home. He's a drunk.

"Tommy!" Techno yells, shoving himself into the man. He throws me, and I manage to grab onto the the pole holding up the swings, dangling 15 feet in the air.

Tubbo is behind Wilbur, and Techno is beating the fuck out of the man.

I thrust my weight forward, flipping over the pole so now I'm sitting on top of it. Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

It's him. He found us. How are we expected to be safe and shit when it's so easy to find us like this.

I tuck my head into my arms, completely shutting down. I stay rigid, hearing sounds of Tubbo crying and the man, Paul, wailing in pain.

"Wil- Call the police." Techno says. I don't hear any more sounds of fighting.

"Right." He says. "We should go home."