Chapter Ten

The balding woman with chunks of ginger hair here and there, one ear missing, her dress was also ripped and her eye was messed up. Ava's eyes widened realizing who this was. It was Clara, but Clara was a doll not a person. The fear in Avas eyes was now extremely obvious. Clara swished the knife back and forth stepping closer to the girl, grabbing her face, she roughly dug the knife into her face dragging it across her causing her to scream again as the blood poured out of the cut on her face. The blood dripped down her face onto the floor and Clara's hand.

She grabbed Avas left ear and pulled it out a bit. Putting the bloody knife to the ear she pushed down on it. Ava screamed louder then ever as Clara continued to push the knife down with a sawing motion. Avas' pained screams rang out through the house hauntingly. Clara finished with her ear holding it up as Ava kept screaming as the blood kept pouring down her face. Thick globs of blood clotted on her face as it piled on top of dried blood. Ava was in extreme pain as she continued to let out ear throbbing screams and crocodile tears.

Clara started the bathtub letting the steamy water slowly fill up the tub. The bathroom's oak floors had pools of blood instead of the smears in the hallway. Ava was terrified it hurt everywhere. It was so bad it hurt like nothing she'd ever felt before. Clara turned off the water, grabbing Ava and smiled sweetly at her before pushing her under the water once and pulled her up before anything could happen. The water was a light pink now and Ava was now realizing what was going to happen. Clara pushed her under again, Ava went to scream but she inhaled water shorting her air supply. Ava slowly started to lose movement and her visions faded as she gasped one more time she stopped moving completely.

Clara let go of Ava and let her face break to the surface. Her nose poked through and you would be able to see her wide eyes. Clara stepped into the tub after placing the knife down next to the ear. She started to shrink back to her doll size sitting in the tub next to the now balding, missing an ear, messed up eye, and deceased Ava. Ava was now Emily.

Nico walked out of the kitchen and froze at the sight of blood smeared everywhere and hair thrown around. Nico immediately called the police and walked to the bedroom looking at the room, noticed the blood started there and the door frame was broken. She immediately followed the blood trail. She followed it to the bathroom and opened the door. Eyes widening, mouth dropping and a high pitch scream exited. She whipped her head around looking for what had happened to Ava and spotted the knife. She picked it up looking at the knife.