Part 5 highway walkers

"What the hell!?" I heard Rick yell when we started slowing down. The stupid RV broke down again. I suppose we are setting up camp here again.

It seems that Glen likes helping Dale fix the RV I mean there isn't really anything fun to do out here in the middle of nowhere, but the RV really? I just run around with Carl and Brady and that seems to be enough for me.

I feel someone grab me from behind, its Darryl he whispers for Carl, Brady, and me to get down. Walkers. They have invaded the highway. How the hell did we not notice them?! I shimmy my way under a car next to Carl. Brady is under a Prius in front of us. Footsteps come at us from behind. I hope to god everyone else is ok.

T-dog cut his arm open on a car, good job man. Darryl got the walker that was just about to end his journey just in time. They should be fine except for that cut on his arm.

A walker sees Brady who doesn't seem to be hiding very well. The walker starts grabbing at her but she runs..... into the woods.... Rick runs after her. Shit guys cant we just have a somewhat normal pit stop for once?

The herd passes by for what seems like hours. We eventually crawl out from under the car, Darryl starts sprinting towards the woods Carl and I attempt to follow but Lori yells at us to stay with her.

*a couple hours later*

Darryl comes back holding her lifeless body in his arms. He doesn't talk to anyone. This guy was broken down. Carl and I looked at each other Carl had tears in his eyes, he knew her a lot longer than I did. He hugged me I hugged him back and started crying she shouldn't have died today. She had people who cared about her. Unlike me. I have no one.