choices at the world tree.

Alright boys and girls here is the chapter where we get to see our favourite artificial intelligence arrive at the world tree. Now I want to ask all of you if you could play either sword art online or alfheim online which one would you play, (note if you die in the game you won't die in real life.) For me I would say alfheim since I just like the idea of using magic as well as flying even though I am afraid of heights. Now with this all said and done let's get on with this chapter.

Y/n POV.

I looked at the huge doors that were the entrance to this world tree so that I could meet the king of the fairy's who was actually a player. The doors then opened as Nietzsche walked through the doors to the inside of the huge world tree, the inside was a large inside area like you would be needing a small army to beat this dungeon. The walls of this dungeon looked like roots covering the walls with hundreds or thousands of human sized light blue orbs attached to some of the roots, the enemy's are in those orbs. The the orbs burst open like bubbles revealing the monsters inside which looked like a different race of fairy, some held swords while others used bows. Now I know why after a year of being out nobody has been able to beat this game, an easy way to beat it would be for the races to team up. As the enemy's began to come towards me I held out my left arm out to my left side, I fired a blast of light which I quickly moved my arm across to my right side killing these enemy's which died in one hit. More of these enemy's started to come out but I blasted individual lasers at them with my left hand before they could even attack me. This went on for two minutes forty seven seconds before I had cleared this dungeon, a spiral stair case appeared in the center of the room. Nietzsche walked up the stair case with me still standing on top of his wrist, as we make our way up the stairs I can see that many players from sword art online are at the top of this tree but they are not playing the game. It is only now that I realise what was going on here which was absolutely cruel and illegal to do, experiment on unwilling subjects minds. As we are reaching the top of these stairs I wonder if I should meet the person behind all of this or wait until I have finished my own plans. Once Nietzsche was on another floor he stoped moving since he needed orders but I was conflicted on what to do. I opened up a tab which researchers have been using for there experiments to see what exactly they are doing to the brain. As I look through it I do wonder if I should send a copy of this to the Japanese police but given how events have happened before under situations like this the man behind it all will be let of since the people who are at the top of the world will want his research. I then made a decision that so long as the kids brains are stable I won't interfere but the second that one of them is beginning to suffer brain damage I will shut this down. Until then I have my own project to do so I reset the bottom floor of this dungeon while I went into stealth so nobody, not even the admins can see or detect me. As I am working on my project I find myself wondering if people like that red king only come around once in a century, or maybe only once. I grabbed my right hand as it was starting to feel strange, i wonder what this feeling is since I don't really know many emotions let alone have ever felt them. I finish up the design of another two of the enemy's players will fight before I got curious and opened a screen which showed kirito since I am curious what he is up too, dose he also know about the players trapped here. It looks like he is heading to an area where the leaders of two different races are meeting to discuss an alliance, at least some of these humans try to act responsibly. As I am looking on at the meeting I notice another group of fairy's coming towards the meeting, they looked well armed and we'll equipped for a battle. I looked on at the screen curious what is going to happen here, will these weak humans see the black swordsman. I got another notification telling me something else so I went to it and to my surprise I saw Asia from sword art online but she looked trapped even though she had an avatar of her own. She seemed to be sitting in a large bird cage so I closed the tab with kirito on it and teleported myself along with Nietzsche to the entrance of the large golden bird cage. She seemed shocked when we arrived through I do not know what she is shocked about.

Asia:"who are you?"

I looked at her but her attention was on Nietzsche since she must think that he is a human when in reality he is nothing more than my version of what the humans of my world should be like.

Y/n:"Nietzsche is not a real person Asia, I am the one who is in control, I was curious as to why you are in this gilded cage?"

The expression on her face changed to one of anger.

Asia:"I am not here willingly, I am beginning held captive against my will."

I nodded and there was only one person who has that much power in this world, I knew that this was also quite illegal so I used my powers to open the door of her cage which seemed to check her.

Asia:"how did you do that?"

Y/n:"simple. I have been getting powers on this server which makes me a god like figure to the players, now go and get out of this tree."

She nodded.

Asia:"well thank you lightning."

I shook my head side by side.

Y/n:"I don't like being called that so could you please call me y/n l/n, or just y/n."

The girl looked confused but nodded and began to run past me while I watch her until she goes into the inside of the tree.

Y/n:"question, if human make laws but don't follow them then is there any point in them?"

I opened back up my DLC and went right back to work on it though I was still curious as to why Asia was kept against her will, she comes from a very wealthy family but keeping her in a game isn't a good way to profit off of it. While I was designing one of the new weapons I had a sort off realisation while also getting information about the real world and that is humans are just a bunch of hypocrites that need a wake up call.

Small timeskip

Kazuto (kirito) POV

I was watching the new with my little sister and it wasn't very good news, other countries around the world are mad with Japan for what happened in sword art online and some people even think it will result in a war.

Suguha:"do you think there will be a war Kazuto?"

Kazuto:"I don't know really but I hope that a war won't come."

I turned the TV off since I don't want her to worry too much, especially after she had to worry about me dieing for two years.

Suguha:"why did you turn off the Tv?"

I looked down to her.

Kazuto:"I'm just tired and it is time to sleep."

She nodded and started to get off of the couch while I think about what Andrew said when sword art online ended, what was that thing that asked them why they fought? I wish I could meet it but I won't be going back into sword art online any time soon.

And done hope that all of you like this chapter and please tell me what you thought about it and if it isn't too much trouble could you give me your thoughts on y/n questions about the law. Now with that all said and done I would like to ask all of you what you think the DLC y/n is working on will be like. I would personally love to tell all of you but lightning is threatening to kill me if I snitch. Now with that all said and done have a good life.