𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌

【Chapter  Twenty-Seven】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"Tell me again why we are being dragged to a different high school's party," Ariel muttered as she walked hand in hand with Stiles, focusing her eyes on her strappy stilettoes. The brunette had no problem going to a party, but she had hoped that it wouldn't be during their first weekend together since school ended last year.

Before Stiles had found out about the party, they had even planned to spend the night in. They were going to have a Star Wars marathon since the Stilinski insisted that Ariel was missing a "crucial milestone in one's life." The pale-eyed girl was shocked when she became disappointed to hear those plans changed.

"Because there is no way that I am not spending Saturday night with my girlfriend," Stiles reminded her, tightening his grip on her hand as he playfully tugged her towards him, causing the brunette to giggle in his arms.

Scott nodded his head in agreement with the smaller girl turning over to look at his best friend, "So why do I have to come?" the werewolf frowned. The true reason the McCall wasn't interested was more to do with Allison, who he was still waiting for.

Stiles sighed loudly, "because you, my friend, need to get out more. No more moping around the house and wishing you were with Allison."

"Kind of like you all summer when -"

Scott was cut off with a rough jab to the stomach, as Stiles gave him a threatening look to be quiet. Ariel chuckled, knowing Stiles had nothing to be embarrassed about as the Argent girl dealt with the same thing in France.

"Oh my God," Stiles groaned, dramatically moving his head to fall on Ariel's shoulder, "Just one drink, alright, you'll be fine, Scott. Ariel and I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to — "

Ariel furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to remember going to nursery school with Stiles or a girl from this neighborhood. The Martin girl barely remembered her boyfriend in nursery school, so it was a low chance she would remember whoever this girl was, but it didn't seem to stop her from turning to face the boys, "What is her name again?"

Stiles turned over to see the Martin girl struggle to remember her old schoolmate. The pale boy furrowed his eyebrows before he realized that she had probably never even paid attention to him, "Heather, she had blond hair," he recalled, "And green eyes?"

Ariel immediatly stopped in her tracks, pulling Stiles back, causing the boy to practically fall into her die to her tight grip on his hand, "Okay," he gasped, "I didn't see that one coming."

"Heather Parks?!?"

"Yeah," Stiles smiled, not noticing the tense look on his girlfriend's face, "I can't believe you remember her."