exposition.

hello. i am mya gilbert. i am best friends with this group...we are called the invisibles. the word group is another word for leaders of a gang. in this "group" there is obviously me, grayson dolan, ethan dolan, and katrina gessinger. me and katrina are very close. and did i forget to mention that grayson and ethan are twins? yea...i might have a slight crush on grayson...and ethan.

"hey dolan, what's up?"

"mya, use my name that's what it's for."

"e don't act like you never call me by my middle name."

all of the sudden there was a knock at the door. we all love in the same house. so i decided to go check out who it was.

"vanessa?" i questioned.

"suprise!" she squealed

vanessa is my sister. she left me with my dad when i turned 6 so i never got to really grow up with her. i am now 17 and my birthday is next week so if this was her was of a birthday gift then i hate it.

"who do you think you are? showing up after almost 12 years?"

"mya i'm sorry i know it was wrong of me to d-"

"so why'd you do it? why did you leave with dad all this time? you didn't think of me and mom. you and dad thought of yourselves."

"MYA. let me explain." she scread.

i was appalled. she comes into my house after 12 years and screams at ME? haha no.

"i don't know what you're doing here but you have a lot to explain in a short amount of time so i would get to the explaining."

i didn't want her to explain but it was my only choice to figure out why they left me.

"...and that's why we left."

"you left because d-dad is the m-mafia l-leader?"

"yes, i'm so sorry i didn't tell you earlier. i was so afraid."

"it's okay can you just come back later? i have a couple things to do today..."

i didn't i just need to tell the group about this.

"yes of course"

and with that vanessa left. thank god. i called an emergency meeting. i made sure that they were listening carefully to what was about to come out of my mouth cause it wasnt easy for me to hear and it's probably not going to be easy for them either.