part one.

as i called the emergency meeting i had to set up what i was going to say. "my dad is the mafia leader." no that's to IN ur face. "hey guys i don't know how to put this but my dad yea the one that left me as a 6 year old is our mafia leader.." i have to figure this out.

"hey guys..so i uh i called this meeting to e-"

"mya get this over with we don't have all day."

did grayson just cut me off?

"excuse me? this is a hard topic to talk about and your being a jerk."

"stop being a little baby and then we can get this over with."

baby. baby. baby. that word won't get out of my head. why is he being so dramatic.

"what is wrong with you gray?" i screamed at him.

"seriously, how could you."

"omg will you shut up? you guys are so annoying."

"gray..i wanted to say t-that my dad, yes my dad..is the m-mafia leader."

"GREAT, something else mya has to mess up. what are you gonna do next shoot us all?"

"GRAYSON." ethan yelled

"wow..i don't know what got into you but i never thought you would stoop so low. get out."

"i don't care i was planning on leaving i have a date."

and with that he just left. i run up the stairs and locked myslelf in my room jumped onto my bed and bawled my eyes out for hours. no one comes near my room. they know that they should give me space. it was already hard enough to tell them about my dad, but grayson acting like that was...just not like him. i was a loss for words. i wanted to run to him give him the biggest hug...but after that i don't think i'll ever look at him the same. i was so in love. wait. no i mean. uh...

____________________________________

hey guys this is end of part one!!
feed back would be lovely!💗
sincerely,
jenna:)