Prologue: Transported By Accident?

(Y/N):'Evening, my favourite time to go back home after a day in a card shop.'

I looked up to the sky as it was getting darker and darker, it was about to be night soon enough.I look to where I was going, while looking through my deck box at the same time.It was my first deck box, the one that introduced me to the world of card fighting games.

(Y/N):'How long has it been since I started all of this? Must have been at least 2 years now'

I take out my backpack to find it empty, as I didn't really had the time to buy my own food.All I had inside it was a power bank and a few deck boxes, full of cards.

(Y/N):'Better stop my addiction or else I will go broke without any money to pay my rent..'

I checked my phone this time, it was like 7:00 p.m in the evening.

(Y/N):'I have been playing a lot lately during my time there, must have been like 7 hours..'

As I placed my phone into my pocket, I kept on walking back home.It felt like hours, but I instantly keep on walking like forever.Until I was getting a bit sleepy, so I closed my eyes while walking..

...
...
...
...
...
...
...

I woke up from my dazing sleepwalking, still standing to see nothing but a dark place.There is literally nothing, just me only.

(Y/N):"Where am I..?"

I looked around the whole area, which is super dark to see.Then later, I felt that my feet were not touching the ground.

(Y/N):"Huh?"

I looked down to see that I'm falling down through from a high level.

(Y/N):"OH DEAR FUCK!!!!!!"

I then see lots of trees on the ground.

(Y/N):"Dear God, please don't let me die.."

As I completely passed the leaves of the trees, I grabbed on one of the branches but it didn't work since it snapped off.

(Y/N):"WHAT THE-"

I then got hit on the stomach with the tree branch hanging out on the open.Then I kept on falling on top of another branch which gave a blow to my back, and lastly I fell to the ground..only to let my face be smacked with the branch that I just snapped off.

(Y/N):"Fuck..!"

I groaned in pain as I tried to not make a single movement on my body.

(Y/N):"Oww, motherfucker...!"

I got up as I stretched out my back which is already crippled by that stupid fall.With that, I hear my bones snap as I shout like a madman who has been shot with 500 bullets.

(Y/N):"YEOUCH!!!!!!! That fucking hurts!"

As the pain felt like it is over, I walked around for a bit.I looked up to the sky to see the moon shine, while hearing a river streaming through, along with myself being in a forest..

(Y/N):"Where am I really..?"

I looked around my area, to see trees only..

...
...
...

There was no si-

???:"Hello there."

I jumped from my boots as I hear that voice, making myself fall to the ground.

(Y/N):"Who is that?! I will give you my cards if you want!!"

Then my phone made a beep sound, then it literally came out of my pocket while floating.