When he found her

Pic of Leonardo

Leonardo Morerrti(Capo of italian mafia)

I was in my office looking through some papers when Lorenzo (my eldest) walks in with his brothers.I have nine sons.Let me introduce.

Leonardo:My eldest child 25.He is calm but a devil in disguise.He is the second father of his brothers. He loves them and respects me.

Xavier:Leo's triplet and a mother hen to his brothers.He is a calm one. He is the one of my best fighters. He loves our family.

Dieago:He is the thrid and youngest of  triplet's.He is over protective of his siblings but has too ego to show it.He is the best in hand combat.

Vince:He is 23.He is a lawyer.He loves his siblings and loves car racing even it is illegal.He is a hot head

Lucas:He is Vince's identical twin.He is the best shooter in my mafia.He is also a doctor.He is a hot head.

Valentine:He is the identical triplet of Vince and Lucas.He works in the mafia like his elders. He fights under ground to control anger issues. He is overprotective around his siblings

Luke:He is 18 and senior in high school.He is one of the best hackers in the world.He is hot head.He loves street fighting and street racing.

Theo:He is Luke's twin and the ideal playboy. All my boys are playboys. Theo is just like Luke.

Axel:The youngest triplet of  and Theo.Has all qualites of Luke and Theo.

All the boys has their mother's blue eyes and my feauters with black hair like mine. I look at them confused.Leo slams a paper on my desk.

"What is this, dad?",Leo said angrily.He never spoke to me like this. Heck,he never raised his voice!

"What?",I said glaring at him and snacth the paper.This makes him more angry.

I read the glance at the file and my world turned upside down.In the file there is a picture of a long black haired girl with my wife's facial feauters and my choclate brown eyes.Her spectacles on her button noise which is similar to my wife and her small lips which is similar to me.I read the name it says'Tiara Melanie South'.No surname.

"Who is it?",I said my hands trembling.Leo ran hand through his hair.

"She is our youngest and your daughter. ",Xavier said his knuckles turning white.

"What the hell are you talking about?",I yell frustrated.

"She is your daughter who your wife gave for charity!",Dieago said with venom.I grab his collar.

"She was your mother,boy!",I said.

"Dad, calm down.Just let us finish.",Leo pleads. I let go of Dieago's collar.We all settle down in my office sofa.Leo stood infront of us.

"Seventeen years ago mom went to a London. She was pregeant.",Leo said.

"Yes.But the baby was born dead!",I said my knuckles turning white.

"No!The baby was born pre-matuer.But she had a hole in her liver.So,they needed a liver donor.There was this couple whose daughter also born pre-matuer.But the baby died.The dad gave our sister their daughter's liver . In return the dad wanted nothing.But our mother gave him our sister.",Leo said.

"That's not all. Luke found a diary in the library.He hacked the hospital records and he told me.I sent our men there and we found it all.",Leo said.Few tears left all of their eyes like mine.

My wife.My Lily.How can she give our only daughter as a charity? She always had a big heart but this?I remembered how she told us we had lost our daughter. She was so sad. After that she slowly suffered all day andd died five years ago.Will the kids forgive her?