Chapter-8

"Wake up!",a voice yell right in my ear.I jerk up and see a grinning Vince and Lucas.

I throw my pillows at them scolding for waking me.They leave my room laughing.I curse under my breath and get frehen up.I wear a black t-shirt and orange legging.I put my hair in a ponytail.I grab my bag and storm downstairs.

"Good morning,guys.",I said to the family when I sit with them in the dinning room.They were whispering untill they saw me.

"Good morning.",everyone greets back.

"Honey,you can't go to school,today.",Dad said.I smile so wide my cheek would tear apart.The younger triplets grumbles for not getting a holiday.

"But you have to stay in your room.",Dad said.

"With netflix?",I said.He nods rolling his eyes.I nod smiling.After breakfast even grandma had work.So I went in my room and start watching 'Five feet apart' on netflix.Between the movie I heard the doorbell.I kept watching.The movie is so sad yet beautiful.I want to cry but my ego won't let me.My eyes are burning.I walk out of my room and went in the kitchen and pull a chocolate ice-cream tub. My eyes begging me to let go of tears.I rub the tub on my eye and it stopped burning.I open the lid and grab a spoon.I walk in the living room with a room full of men in black.Shit!I forgot about dad's warning.My spoon feel.

"Clumsy, South!",one of the guys snorts.I look closely and I know this asshole!

"Marco William!",I state shocked.He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah.",he said waving it off.I hug him so tightly.

"Can't. Breath.",he gasps.I pull back.

"How do you know him?",I said looking at a shocked Leo.

"He is the leader of Demon circle.The most feared gang in London!",Axel blurted out. Marco smirks.I slap Marco.

"Wipe that stupid smirk.I am the heir. Not you.",I growl playfully.

"Tsk tsk.You are not 18,yet.",he said.Ass wipe.

"Will anyone tell me what's happening?",dad growls not palyfully.

"Marco is my cousing from dad(adopted dad)'s side.Dad owned the Demon circle.But after his death I was the only heir but I was underage. So,mom told Marco to take over.",I said bored.

"And I protected from gangs. But she stucked in mafia!",a voice booms.Mom(Jennifer) walks in the house like she a angry bull.

"Seventeem years I protected her from gang and drug lords But yet she stuck in mafia!",mom growls to my dad.

"Mom?",I said.

"Yes,mom!I knew all about Italian capo.But mafia princess?",she shouts at Dad.

"Mom,I wanted it.Ok?Dad has nothing to do with it. And I love how things are.",I said softly. Mom sighs.

"I can't make you do what I want for even a moment.Can I? ",mom said more like a statement.Of course she can't. I do what I want.She gives me a knowing look.

"How did you know about my mafia?",dad said calmly.

"I was the queen of Demon circle. Why do you escpect?",mom said smiling.

"Why are you here,Marco?",I said confused.

"I am here to be allies with italian mafia and tell them about the asshole gang who is thinking themselves as mafia.",Marco mocks.

"What is the difference between gang and mafia?",I said.

"Mafia is ancient and more respected in crime world.Mafia,Gang and Drug lords.That's the rule.But a gang called Satan's child in italy is trying to take over italian mafia in italy because of  capo's absence. ",Marco said.

They talked for a while.Finally it is decided that Mom and Marco will stay today and talk for more.Mom got along with my brothers like long lost sons.

"South!Dad wants to see you.",Dieago said. I nod and walk to dad's Office where the elder triplets and Dad are looking worried.Leo has red eyes.

"You called?",I said.

"Yes.You see some work has come and due to our mafia is in danger in italy.You see every leader of mafia has to protect his territory.I loved your mom(lily) so much I moved to america while my dad protected our territory in italy.But dad is getting old. So,we need Leo to move to italy.",Dad said.But all I herad is Leo moving to Italy.

"Great!We are moving to italy with him.",I said smiling. They looks at me with concern.

"That's not possible.",Leo said rubbing his eyes.

"And why is that?",I said bluntly.

"Cause all of you have their own lives here.I can't take all of you to italy for my own reasons.",Leo said. I stood frozen.

"We want to go to italy.",all my other brothers said from behind me.When did they came in?

"But!",Dad starts protesting but I cut him off hugging him.

"No buts,dear dad.It's italy.Italy is in our blood.",I said kissing his cheek.He sighs and nods.Leo has a big smile on his face.I look at him with raise eyebrows.Leo quickly makes a cold face.

I mentally laugh.

(After 1 month)
I spent this whole month with mom(Jennifer)  with us.Mom left with many tears in her eyes.My brothers loves her.Mom is a sister to Dad.Sounds funny.Right?By the way we will shift to italy, today!The youngest triplets and I thought of finishing our highschool online.We are in plane.Leo is typing non-stop. Xavier is reading a book.

I got to know he owns a wine factory!Dieago is Leo's right hand and also the owner of many night cluba and casino. Xavier is his casino partner.Leo has all dad's hotels and clubs.Lucas owns hospitals. Vince has his own law firm in both America and now italy.As for Valentine. He is a fashion designer!!I never thought that!He opened a new branch in italy.As for the youngest triplets they wants to work in the mafia and study.

And for now Luke,Theo and Valentine are watching a movie.Axel is playing with fluf and ginger.Vince, Lucas,Xavier,Leo and Dieago is working on their laptop while dad is watching the view.I remove my blanket and call the air hostress.I order 3 burgers and diet coke.I grab my one burger.

I munch on it and start walking on the plane."Leoy!What ya doing?",I said proposly disturbing him.Leo ignores me.

"Talking with a girl?Who is my sister-in-law?",I said trying to watch the laptop.He raises an eyebrow at me like telling 'Anything,else?'.I grin.

"Annoy Xavier!",he groans.I nod like a obedient sister.I walk in Xavier's seat.He shuts his book seeing me.I try raising one eyebrow at him but two eyebrows raise at him.The book says'Fifteen shades of grey'.

"Hey brother.What ya reading?",I said siting beside him and cuddling. He throws his one arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer like a baby.