Chapter-6

Pic pf Luke,Theo and Axel

After 3 days

Today is a gala. Well dad said and I quote"Today is the great mafia gala.You willl meet the rest mafia's and family. ".

But my brothers are worried after the incident.My dress for the gala is a beautiful red mermaid dress with a slit till my knees and black boot heels. The makeup artist did my makeup and hair stylist pinned my hair leaving some strands.

My nails are painted  red and my lips are dark red.

"You ready,Ms?",John said. I nod smiling.He smiles back.

"You look beautiful.",Jhon said.

"Thanks,old man.",I said grinning while he fusses about how young he is.
We both walk downstairs where all my brother wears black suit and shirt.

Their jaw dropped. Oh,did I forgot to say in the fight with Stella I broke my spectacles. So,Lucas brought me lence which matches my eye colour and blue lence.But I wear brown lence.

"She ain't leaving this house looking like thatn",Valetine growls."She looks hot?",Luke said. I roll my eyes.

"Dad!Valentine's scolding me!",I whine loudly.Dad yells 'Valentine' angrily.Valentine gulps and sighs.

I smile.We walk to our limo where dad is already siting.We sat in as dad compliments me.We reach the gala.Everyone person has cameras towards us.They think it is some billianore's gala!Idiots!

We step out of the limo. I actually don't feel nervous at all.

"Ready to fire the red carpet, sis?",Axel and Theo said in my ear.I smirk in reply.Imagine this The italian capo with his deadly gorgeous nine sons and beside the capo and the future heir stands a girl.Then all attention will be on her. Like duh!

"Is it your new wife?"
"Is she realted to you?"
"Who is she?"
the dumb reporters said.I mentally cringe at the wife part.We enter the gala.It is elegant,rich, expensive and not too much flower or decor. Just perfect!

"All the guys may look gentlemen but all has a gun with them and the ladies has daggers. Got it?",Dieago said.I nod.

"Presenting the second most feared mafia in the world and the leader Leonardo Morerrti with  sons and  daughter.",a voice spoke and spot light fells on us as we walk in.Dad,Leo,Xavier and Dieago goes to talk with others.The middle triplets walks towrds bar.As for the younger triplets.They follow the middle triplets and I follow them.We sit on the bar stool.

"One diet coke.",I ordered bored.

"Is it my grand daughter?",a high pitch voice said.I turn to see a black haired lady in a cream colour ball gown. She looks in her 50's.She has my chocolate brown eyes and my height.Beside her is a older version of Dad.

So,this is my grandparents. I smile at them.

"Hi,I am South.",I said shyly.

"Wow.She is a replica of her mother but with her dad's hair and my height!I am your grandma,Selena.",Grandma said and hugged me.I hug her back.

"And this is Anthony Morerrti.Your grandpa!",she said pulling apart.Grandpa smiles at me and extends his hand. I shake it but he has a firm grip.I look at him confused. He smirks.So,he is testing me?

I twist his hand which makes all the fingers of his hands make a weird sound.He smiles at me.

"A true Morerrti.",he said.I smile and pull my hand away.My brothers greets our grandparents.Dad and the olderg triplets also comes towards us.