Chapter-13

Lorenzo
My whole life felt useless looking at the lump body of my sorella.My sister!Her bloody body lies lifeless on the hospital bed.All of us brothers are breaking from inside.I can feel it.Call it a telepathy but all my brothers and I have a bond. We know how other brother is feeling.

We were armless when Dante attacked us.We never in a million years thought South would come to save us.Because of her we got to know the whole truth and defeat Dante and my disgusting mother.I felt no remorse or regret killing Lily.

Dad is still hurt by betrayal and South's condition.Doctor said the bullet was shot for her heart but it missed. Still her body has gone to a temporary coma.Jennifer is crying her eyes out yet taking care of us.Sometimes I wish Jennifer was my mom,too.But she told me.'You all are my children' in the hosptial when I snap at her telling 'why does she cares?'

South is a hidden gem.She never shows but she is more intelligent than she shows.I love her.We all do.I went in her cabin.Her dark raven hair and her tan skin now pale. Her heart monitor noise is only thing heard in the room.I sit beside her bed.

"Hi,little sis!Miss me?",I whisper to her caressing her cheeks.

"I know I miss you.It's your birthday!Happy birthday!",I said cheerfully.

"Wake up,little sis.We need you.I need you.You are all I ever asked for a sister.",I whisper.The door opens and closed. All our brothers comes in.

"And you know a little secret!We all have you as our tatto.",I said my deepest secret.Her heart monitor fastes.

"Look we all have a rose on our forearm. It is not our mafia sign or anything.It has your name in the middle of it. ",I whisper to her.

"We were never supposed to tell you but you need to know.",I said.Her eyes shot open.

"South!Call the doctor!",I said to Axel.He rans out. South signals for water.I gave her.She drinks it and grins.

"You all have my tatto?",she said excited.I look at her shocked.

"You came back from coma just to confrim that?",Vince said shocked.South gives a duh look.I chuckle and show her my forearm like my other brothers. South's eyes widen and her eyes becomes watery.

"Hey,it's ok.Don't cry.",Xavier said softly.She hugs Xavier and starts crying.

"She.... she called me a bitch and slut,Xavy!She hurted me!She abandoned me cause I was sick?Please don't leave me cause I am sick. Please!",she sobs uncontrablly in Xavier's arms.Xavier looks like he will start crying, too.

"Shush!Sorella, we will never leave you.We love you.She will rotten in hell. She is death.And never think about what others call you.You are not a bitch.You are a gem,bambina.We love you.",Xavier coos. South stops sobbing. She nods.

"Oh my god!Lay down.You will open your stitches.",a doctor said looking horrified.South takes her gun that we put beseside her bed and points it to the doctor.

"Leave!",she growls and The doctor left like a mouse.We burst out laughing.Dad and Jennifer comes in and hugs South.