Introduction

For anyone who is unaware of the presence of the great modern cat, he is but the cutest cat in the realm of

Battle Cats

Battle cats is a dimension where our cat heroes take back the earth, the future, the cosmos, and the ancient past.

But beware! The adventure is not easy, you will need to complete a set of powerful relics, called treasures, to be able to grow strong enough to beat the forces of evil!

To summon your cat army, spend cash on their provided pictures, which will summon the desired cats.

To collect more cats, you must either progress on the earth, the future, the cosmos, and the ancient past. But you may also spent catfood on using the cat capsules, a capsule that contains cats!
These can help you level up already owned cats or unlock new ones!
Don't worry, the cat god occasionally gramts you free tickets to these.

Let's not forget that we will need to fight some of our corrupted allies to recruit all the cats we need to save the cat realm!

If you cannot progress however, you must rely on training your cats in the form of level ups, but for that, you must collect enough experience.

And if even level ups can't help you, you can sacrifice your catfood to the cat god, the 2nd most powerful being in the cat realm, but to fully recruit him, you must defeat him in the cosmos, but before that, you may sacrifice your catfood to continue a battle even when you've lost, or make the cat god grant you 1 of his 4 blessings. Upon first meeting, you can use the strongest blessing for free, which is Baby Boom, the blessing in which the cat god allows you to summon cats without pause.

And if even that won't help you win, try to find the magical catfruits, which will help find certain cats' true potential and increase their power massively.

After a cat has unlocked their true form, you may have a chance to unlock their hidden talents, this may include more power, new abilities, or more speed. To access these, you must complete the future, and collect enough NP, a rare currency that can be obtained through selling cats.

Talent orbs are also available, but only unlocked upon completing the future, with the same mechanic as talents, but you can merge two orbs with similar color and type to create a superior orb.

Now, here is your final tip, some enemies may have some cats hostage, or even corrupted some of them! To recruit them, you must defeat their corrupted versions or the enemies guarding them.